Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [Solved]Stop headers to scroll up with Active html report

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[Solved]Stop headers to scroll up with Active html report
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi,

When I searched the forum for this, I got to see a discussion with subject 'static header for Active html report'. The topic starter has said, he will open a case with IBI. But no solution has been given.

Have anybody got to work on AHTML with the headers fixed in center of the page, please share the solution.

Thanks,
Ramya
WebFOCUS 8105, All Formats, Javascript

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ramya,

Expert
posted Hide Post
If you set the lines-per-page to a small number, the whole page will display in the browser window, with a frozen row containing the column titles (I assume you mean 'column titles' when you specify 'headers').

TABLE FILE GGORDER
PRINT
HEADING
"WEBFOCUS REPORT"
ON TABLE SET PAGE NOLEAD
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
TYPE=REPORT, SQUEEZE=ON, FONT='ARIAL',
SIZE=9, BORDER=1, BORDER-COLOR=SILVER,
$
TYPE=REPORT, LINES-PER-PAGE=20, $
ENDSTYLE

ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML
END

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Try SCROLLHEIGHT and HFREEZE in your style sheet...

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
SCROLLHEIGHT, HFREEZE: Not for Active HTML (AHTML).

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder Francis...

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
If you want to put pagination in report bottom use following code:-

ON TABLE SET STYLE *
INCLUDE = endeflt,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
FREEZE-COLUMN=N1,
LINES-PER-PAGE=20,
ARGRAPHENGINE=JSCHART,
CALC-LOCATION=BOTTOM,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
OBJECT=STATUS-AREA,
JUSTIFY=CENTER,
PAGE-LOCATION=BOTTOM,
$
ENDSTYLE

Thanks

WebFocus 8104,8204
Excel/PDF/HTML/HTMLTABLE/XML/ALPHA/GIF file/GRAPH/Active technologies

Posts: 186 | Location: INDIA | Registered: July 11, 2013Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
quote:
INCLUDE = endeflt,$TYPE=REPORT, FREEZE-COLUMN=N1, LINES-PER-PAGE=20, ARGRAPHENGINE=JSCHART, CALC-LOCATION=BOTTOM,$TYPE=REPORT, OBJECT=STATUS-AREA, JUSTIFY=CENTER, PAGE-LOCATION=BOTTOM,$ENDSTYLE

Thanks EveryoneSmiler I was able to get rid of the issue with both Francis's and Neelima's suggestion. However, with Neelima's, it freezes the first field in the report, but again that's okay.

Thanks,
Ramya
WebFOCUS 8105, All Formats, Javascript

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
So, Now you can mark this post as [SOLVED]

WebFocus 8104,8204
Excel/PDF/HTML/HTMLTABLE/XML/ALPHA/GIF file/GRAPH/Active technologies

Posts: 186 | Location: INDIA | Registered: July 11, 2013Report This Post