Focal Point
[CLOSED] MSG0002 Report Caster Library Content Error

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/970106282

November 02, 2009, 07:47 AM
LynSmy
[CLOSED] MSG0002 Report Caster Library Content Error
I cast a report to the Report Library. When I went into Library Content to view the report,it looked like there were no reports to view and I knew there were other reports already in the library in addition to the one I had just cast.I recieved an email notification that the report had distributed to the library. I looked in Library Management. The report name appeared there. But, when I went back to Library Content, the name of the report did not appear and I got a brief error message of 'MSG002'. Can anyone give me some insight on this?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Windows
Excel and PDF

November 13, 2009, 10:51 AM
Kerry
Hi LynSmy,

I spoke with our ReportCaster people and was suggested that there could be many reasons for this error. The MSG0002 error is usually an indication that a TABLE in the repository either was not created or is missing. The better way to do proper diagnostics would be to open a case with Information Builders' Customer Support Services. You may either call at 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.