Focal Point
[SOLVED] Changing how a Parameter is displayed?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9857079986

April 18, 2018, 05:36 PM
Max Nevill
[SOLVED] Changing how a Parameter is displayed?
Hi All.

I've attached a picture of how a parameter is currently displaying when the use clicks on it.

I want to two things:

1. Only display the numbers 201709 and beyond, without altering the table's values. (It's a central multi use table.)
2. Change the parameter display to put the largest number on top with the smallest on the bottom.

The parameter is populated by the code:
WHERE SARADAP_TERM_CODE_ENTRY EQ '&SARADAP_TERM_CODE_ENTRY.(FIND APP_APPLICATIONS_REGS.APP_APPLICATIONS_REGS.SARADAP_TERM_CODE_ENTRY IN APP_APPLICATIONS_REGS).SARADAP_TERM_CODE_ENTRY:.';

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFocus 8.104
Windows 7 Entreprise, SP1
April 18, 2018, 08:56 PM
FP Mod Chuck
Max

You can create a procedure where you sort the date descending and output as Standard XML. In the html composer you can choose that object and in the settings choose Dynamic / Explicit (Requests Panel) and choose the request (procedure) you created.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
April 19, 2018, 04:59 PM
Max Nevill
quote:
Originally posted by FP Mod Chuck:
Max

You can create a procedure where you sort the date descending and output as Standard XML. In the html composer you can choose that object and in the settings choose Dynamic / Explicit (Requests Panel) and choose the request (procedure) you created.

Thanks for letting me know.

-

WebFocus 8.104
Windows 7 Entreprise, SP1