Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     WebFocus 51 Server stop/start service problem
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

WebFocus 51 Server stop/start service problem
 Login/Join

posted
I created a maintain application and have to stop/restart the WebFocus 51 Server service once a day. I think this may be related to launching WebFocus reports from maintain. Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Using:

WebFocus Developer Studio 4.3.5 SP 2 on Windows 2000 server.
Windows 2000 server running IIS
Windows 2000 server running WebFocus Server 5.1

Posts: 2 | Registered: June 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
I have not seen this problem before. Please open a case with the Helpdesk, and let us know what kind of error you are getting. Thank you!

Posts: 660 | Location: New York | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<monte2000>
posted
Hi NetSysInc.

Mark is our resident Maintain Wizard and per his post below, we suggest that you contact Tech Support as they will be able to help you quickly.

We recommend contacting our support personnel on issues like these that require more detail on your installed products, versions, and configuration.

Thanks,

Monica

Reply With QuoteReport This Post