Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cursor in Edit Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cursor in Edit Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
I ran a quick test and this seems to work you can set the caret position to whatever (0 is the begi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cursor in Edit Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Evan, What I would do is take a look at the HTML that is being generated with !IBI.AMP versus withou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cursor in Edit Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Evan If this is still an issue then please open a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Load template file into a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SteffanCline
I'm using some code for sending emails I found in another post on here but for the HTML body, I want......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ZIP Encryption Password Plugin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajesh I found this in a case on techsupport... the plug-in was designed for release 7 and require......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ZIP Encryption Password Plugin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hey Guys, I am facing some issues in setting up a ZIP Encryption Password Plugin. My setting in Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please join myibi today (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
It will be sent out later this morning...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please join myibi today (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
How do I get a join code?...

Discussion Topic  Please join myibi today (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value th......

Discussion Topic  myibi is available now (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1425 - FOC1400 - FOC1407 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Refreshing of the master file fixed the issue. My best guess is a recent upgrade/change to the table......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC1425 - FOC1400 - FOC1407 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
All, I have a report that has functioned without issue until recently and even now it seems to work......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Snowflake Connection - case sensitive issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
Anyone experiencing an error while reading data from SNOWFLAKE? We are using ODBC generic adopter. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to load HYYMDS from Oracle to SQL server? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Never mind got it solved. Thanks everyone. The problem was in MAS file....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to load HYYMDS from Oracle to SQL server? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi, I have a field in Oracle with HYYMDS which is DateTime data that I want exact data into SQL Ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not able to open localhost:8080/ibi_apps/legacyhome after login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Seems to me that ibi_apps application did not start. Check the (I assume) tomcat logs and see....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not able to open localhost:8080/ibi_apps/legacyhome after login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajesh Is this a new or upgraded install? If not something must have changed in your tomcat enviro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not able to open localhost:8080/ibi_apps/legacyhome after login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Guys, I am facing an issue after passing user name and password we are not able to get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sh98110
I recently (sometime after our 82x upgrade) noticed that the following code will work: WHERE RUN_DA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You could try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You could try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
TODAY is for standard date fields. for HYYMDs fields you should use HGETC. That will give yoy the da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
ehh...simplest things take too much time....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
for some reason it wont let me format TODAY('HYYMD') for comparison....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I haven't done it with a full date/timestamp before or I would have provided an example....

thanks, I could no doubt go thru the support center...was thinking this was something folks do all t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Robert This document may help you. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a column called: BillDate in my table. Its format is: HYYMDs. I want a where condition: WHE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Extra blank row in the end of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Since REMOVING THE BLANK LINE BETWEEN A REPORT AND FOOTER is crazy painful, also sharing this works ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would also suggest, depending on the use, to add LTRIM() around the FPRINT, to remove the leading ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI, You could always have used FPRINT, check it out in the function documentation...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you. That is exactly what I needed!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Since your result is an alpha, not a lot of choices ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Hello everyone. I have searched the forum quite a bit, but I have not found a specific example clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove scroll bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Just want to share that Hallway's solution also works with the EMBED MAIN command. I found this thre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Thanks David. This worked for me. I am trying to applying some styling to the tooltip with custom fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
I took your code and added some CSS code, to control the column width, via -HTMLFORM. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Yes you can open a case....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Works for me (WF 8.202)...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Column Width issue with Custom Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello all I have a custom tooltip as in the code below. This code is working fine if I remove "WRAP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accordion in AHTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
As originally stated by Chuck ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accordion in AHTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
I am running into an issue. I need to merge 2 HTML fex files, one simple text and total value file o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] OCCURS and specifying the occurrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
The first record....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter on field which is private (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
Jan Please post your master file with the DBA included....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic master description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I was able to get my app working with 8.2.06 and sent it to Joe but Joe you should consider Daniel's......

» Refine Search
» New Search