Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using API to create a user account (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Nox As long the the SSO user is defined to an LDAP group assigned to a WebFOCUS security group the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using API to create a user account (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, And is it possible to do SSO via JSON with WebFOCUS? all document that I can find only using ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using API to create a user account (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, Scenario will be: New User attempt SSO(Assume New User only have SSO s far) > Then their is Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Composer HTML Pages in Designer ? Is it possible (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by priyanka vyas
i have same scenario. is it possible in webfocus 8205 passing html parameter to page designer....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page Designer in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by priyanka vyas
i am facing same issue. any update ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Source Code Management with Azure DevOps Server 2019 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
There are also many customers having NFR for GIT / SVN support for a couple of years now. IBI doesn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Source Code Management with Azure DevOps Server 2019 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
FYI - Our site has also requested a NFR for AS supporting Azure DevOps,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Get Parameter Value dynamically - Page Designer Webfocus 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Are you editing the pages by hand? Normally in Infoassist there is an option to let the user choose ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supress subfoot line if sub total values is zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gowtham
Thanks waz and doug its working.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] every 3 token i want to display the data from starting of string to 3 token (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pav
Sounds like this link can be useful. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Can you find your proper setting with below ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pav
May be we can handle this in a separate way but I made justify=center by below method. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pav
Hello, Can you try this and let us know. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Pav, Thanks for the reply. I should have made my question more specific. Your code works fell for ......

Are you talking about the styling for the "NEW" column? Please have a look below ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Below is a code that i have to generate a report with a COMPUTE column after ACROSS. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Centering the Entire AHTML Report within a Page Container (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AdamH
Yes, I tried that but it did not work. The thing that did work somewhat was "AUTOFIT" to ON....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Try to create .xml synonym and getting (FOC42233) UNEXPECTED TOKEN:'%2' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
Presumably there are angle brackets around each element, i.e.: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search