Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [SHARING] MATCH FILE in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I doubt InfoAssist 8.2.05 will give you MATCH FILE either. What percent of your InfoAssist users need this functionality?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] [SHARING] MATCH FILE in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I know we cannot do a MATCH FILE in InfoAssist (Ref: These Posts)But, is there any way in IA to get the same results: All records from two sources? NOTE: The sources have a different number of fields and the field names are difference?I do get what I want using MATCH FILE.I know "InfoAssist isnt a...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [SHARING] MATCH FILE in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Guys...1) I'll go with a RC Job to run a fex that I created in AS.2) Percentage of users needing this? Righht now: One. But, I know there will be more. We're less than 5% into our BI Initiative, 95% to go 3) "I doubt InfoAssist 8.2.05 will give you MATCH FILE either."...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi Graph with different source INFOASSIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You might be able to blend the data using MATCH FILE but I'll need to know what the data looks like and MATCH file doesn't exist in InfoAssist and you'll have to either prep the data using App Studio or Code within the language in text editor....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate, Union, Data in Cluster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WFConsultantAs has been stated many times InfoAssist is not a developers tool but for power users to be able to generate reports. App Studio (Developers tool) allows you to create procedures using MATCH file which simulates the SQL Union. Maybe some of your more sophisticated users should be given...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Define a Specific Date For Use in Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tamra
want the data that meets your criteria you may also need a Fitler and a HOLD file. You can search in the InfoAssist forum and find examples of the IF THEN ELSE logic.In the text box for the calculated field( found in the Calculation tab / Summary(compute)).IF THEN ELSE would need a range of some sort...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to invoke Infoassist for a HOLD File to Creat a Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iBeny
I have encountered a code in the existing applications where in after several Match, More , Computes. The HOLD file was used by infoassist to create a graph for example:TABLE FILE RX_VOLUME ... ='600.0';-DEFAULTH &WF_TITLE='Ammonia Production Volume';GRAPH FILE RX_VOLUME_CHART_AMM-* Created by Info...

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] GeoMap request error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
request error: Number of mapping URI parameters in the request (1) does not match to the number specified in geography configuration file (2). If I run the saved chart from the home page, it runs fine ... option because we are only in the United States and don't have a country field on the table. The map...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Filtering By Fiscal Week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
, but hold on, its off. This week does not match my fiscal week field its one week early in ... we can't SET things in Infoassist, however it turns out you can globally set it, sweet! So I ask ... requested of me and I am not sure what to do... Is there a way I can use SETS in Infoassist? Is there...

» Refine Search
» New Search