Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hover ToolTips in Portals / Dashboards Using App Studio HTML Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
the default IBI stylesheets like ENWARM.sty or ENDEFLT.sty and look over the HTML tooltip Properties. This is styling the Tooltip for only JS Charts. Are you referring to Hover styling for HTML...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hover ToolTips in Portals / Dashboards Using App Studio HTML Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.J. Kadish
We are using App Studio HTML Canvas to create launch pages for some ad hoc report building. The hover text, a/k/a ToolTip, is created by typing text in the Title line within properties. We would like to make the ToolTip more visible Bolder Text Larger Text Shading Coloring BordersThere have been...

Discussion Topic  [Case Closed] Custom Tooltip for a Map Graph with Lat/Long (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I am trying to add a custom tooltip to the map code below.The tooltip that i would like to achieve is:Line Price: data valueLatitude: lat valueLongitude: lng valueI was using the following ... }'; } }] }},series: [{'series': 0,tooltip: function(d,s,g){return 'Line Price: ' + d + 'Latitude: ' + d...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reusing HTML form with different graphs not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LathaG
I see that the issue is marked Closed.zcbillions, was the issue resolved?If the issue was not resolved, please open a case.Couple details I want to add to this post.1) In the HTML Canvas, "Requests & Data Sources" panel, if you hover over the request, the tooltip displays the path of the file...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tree Map Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tamra
ability to customize the tooltip in WebFOCUS 8105 Dan says he ran some examples and also saw that the Reporting Server seemed to be overwriting the custom tooltip defined in the FEX. He then asked one ... the default tooltip. We can then ensure a solution is provided.In the meantime, the following has...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tree Map Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
generated for the tree map example posted above... the custom series/tooltip requests seem to be ... } }); chart.set({ series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g) {return 'Customized Tooltip br ... :( ... WEBFOCUS APPEARS TO OVERRIDE CUSTOM TREEMAP SERIES/TOOLTIP REQUESTS htmlToolTip: { enabled: true...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tree Map Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
@Emily - Can you clarify? Run the following code and you will see a customized tooltip using the tooltip property: DEFINE FILE GGSALES PROFIT/D12.2= DOLLARS-BUDDOLLARS ; END GRAPH FILE GGSALES SUM ... -* *GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g) {return 'Customized Tooltip br...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tree Map Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hima Meka
Chart. What ever i try is not affecting the tooltip for the map at all. I am not even able to even turn off the standard tooltip using htmlTooltip: {enabled: false}. I am using two columns in the ... the tooltip. Any help is greatly appreciated.Regards,Hima...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Series 0 with proper label and Y label w/o decimal in optional K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
The first piece is easy by just dropping into the GRAPH_JS properties -*GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 0, label: "Sales$"} ] *ENDI'll see if I can achieve the second part, although I am not seeing the "K" part on the tooltip, just comma thousand seperators and full numbers.T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Hover Text for Heading Text in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gerndude
.Second, I added the following dialogue manager code, which has line breaks in the tooltip string.-SET &CHARTTITLE = 'Sample Chart Title'; -SET &CHARTTITLETOOLTIP = 'This is the 1st tooltip linebr/This is the 2nd tooltip linebr/This is the 3rd tooltip line'; Third, I added the following JS to the styling...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Hover Text for Heading Text in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
DEFINE FILE GGSALES div/A200='div title=''The tooltip''The Heading/div'; END -*IA_GRAPH_BEGIN -*Do not delete or modify the comments below *-INTERNAL_COMMENT LINE#0$PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiIHN0YW5kYWxvbmU9Im5vIj8+DQo8IS0tMS4wLS0+PFJvb3QgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIj4NCiAgICA8T2JqZWN0IG...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Pie Chart Lables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
You can manipulated it some, however you have to hide it from the tooltip, because you most likely don't want it to show up there....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
', intervalValue: 28 }, series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g) { return this.getGroupLabel(g...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
; }, intervalMode: 'interval', intervalValue: 60 } *END *GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
*GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g) { var hours = Math.floor(Math.abs(v...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Reiter
quote:series: [{series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v,s,g) { x = this.data[0][g].value; x = this.formatNumber(x, '$###,###,###.'); y = this.data[1][g].value; y = this.formatNumber(y, '$###,###,###.'); return this.getSeries(0).label + ': ' + x + '' + this.getSeries(1).label + ': ' + y + '' ;}},]@Chad...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]: Graph Tooltip: need to display series 1 value in series 0 tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Reiter
_GRAP.DEALER_COST_CAPCAR_GRAPH.CAR_GRAP.DEALER_COST series: [{'series': 0,'tooltip': function(d,s,g ... (255,255,255,0.3)", "marker": { "size": 0 } } , series: [ {'series': 0, 'tooltip': function(d,s,g){ var total= this...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]: Graph Tooltip: need to display series 1 value in series 0 tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily McAllister
Hello,This is a feature that is available in 8.2 via the GUI. You can drag and drop fields into the Tooltip bucket.Unfortunately for earlier releases this is much more difficult to do. What version are you running?Emily McAllisterFocal Point Moderator...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]: Graph Tooltip: need to display series 1 value in series 0 tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Reiter
Hello all,I am looking for help with custom tooltip builds. I am trying to fix an issue where I ... the actual value in the tooltip, but I can't figure out how.Here is an example of code from CAR that ... in the tooltip for the bars.Thanks~RTABLE FILE CARSUM DEALER_COST COMPUTE DEALER_COST_CAP/D12.2 = IF...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Get multiple fields and values to show in hover on openstreetmap (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
So I'm able to get the titles and information showing how I want it using the following...*GRAPH_JS series:[ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g) { location_code = chart.data [0][0]; return 'bLocation:/b' + location_code + br + 'bAnnual Rent: $/b this.formatNumber(v,'#');}}] *end The...

» Refine Search
» New Search