Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 158
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Displaying all to one side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
When you say:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Displaying all to one side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes Darin, That is true. I was assuming that this was a tabular report which had "standard" columns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Also, consider the use of the NOBREAK option for your PCHOLD FORMAT PDF line, IF you do the DM loopi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm not sure what you're asking. It sounds like the end result is just to start a new page of the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reporting times out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Darin,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reporting times out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
So, The ONLY thing you changed is "HTML" to "AHTML", right? How many records, lines in your report?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Color Styling in Data Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That's right:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Color Styling in Data Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes thaere is... You may consider using Conditional Formatting against another, DEFINEd or COMPUTEd......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] run sql report via different SQL schema (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes, I'm sure that can be done in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] date conversion from 'aug-2009' to 200908 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm guessing that the incoming date is from a prompt (manual input, via a GUI) or something, not fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Concatenate Amper Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] my drop down is getting Hidden. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Karin, Have you resolved this? IF so, THEN close it as '[RESOLVED]' ELSE Let us know more about it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieving records from certain times during days of the week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'd like to see that code as well... But, without the code, cosider this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display number format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That's a good one Jack... Or a footnote (SUBFOOT) to that effect: NOTE: Sales shown in Thousands.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display number format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Or: COMPUTE... I don't know of anything that does a "K" like you can do a "%"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Transposing Columns using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
By "ACCOUNT", do you mean "CUSTOMER" (ABC, XYZ)? I'm not particularly proud of this one. But, try i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Transposing Columns using OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Sounds like you're looking for the BYDISPLAY KEYWORD....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Involking web focus from asp.net application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It's possible... Just some food for thought: Use either a PUT / POST / or a complete URL... The URL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filtering a WebFOCUS View in the Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
1) Perhaps your DBA can create a VIEW for you that accomplishes this. you can use Micky's code as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Format Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Sure that can be done... One way to do it is: Start off with / DEFINE a primary sort field and DEF......

» Refine Search
» New Search