Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Parsing MASTER FILE APPLICATION_CSV(FOC553) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Do all the rows in your csv file end with a currency symbol? Perhaps your new data does not have th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Check out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Wrap Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Laurie, Would you please provide a sample of "what's wrong with my display"? Preferrably using the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding pivot tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Swapna, I'd like to join in on this and see your sample of your desired output as well. You can em......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another EXL2K Image question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How about using your first suggestion, EMPTYREPORT, and inserting the image in your HEADING via the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plot area of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Beth, Are you looking to increase the width of your graph or the number of data points within you......

Discussion Topic  RE: The end of civilization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree with FrankDutch regarding the rudeness. I have been using FOCUS for quite some time now, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
IMHO, I'd go with JG and RSquared and the WRAP. i.e.: TYPE=ACROSSVALUE, WRAP=1.0,$ -Doug...

Discussion Topic  RE: GRAPH file ?; linetypes solid dotted dashed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Susannah: "what about linetypes solid dotted dashed?" I know this is a very old post. But, just to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Bar Graph with UNStacked Lines?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Trav for posting this issue AND for posting the solution. The only thing I'll add to this th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to not distribute Report Caster if report is empty? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Good point... Oh, the question... And a alternative solution... Actually, the client will get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to not distribute Report Caster if report is empty? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What about : SET EMPTYREPORT = ON. Or, -IF &RECORDS EQ 0 THEN GOTO NoDataToShow ; Where NoDataToSh......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Use where condition in a IF Statement ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Frank, Yes. The Forum should be for more advanced topics, right? But, then again, new users will g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text box in a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That's great Eric, I can't wit till I need it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NOPRINT command IN Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I Added the closing '$' just before the ENDSTYLE and a heading line to show different execution resu......

Discussion Topic  RE: running total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Mickey: I had a brain freeze on this and your sample thawed it out... -Doug...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Won't Launch New Window from Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That would be like this: TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N8, TARGET='_blank', FOCEXEC=app/[fexname](AmperVar=fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Advance Graphics Reference Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
No problem... Your clarification is accepted......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
TABLEF does not allow the HOLD, SAVE, or multiple print commands either....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Patricia, The custom formatting of the cell, with the prepend works fine... -Doug...

» Refine Search
» New Search