Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: GRAPH file ?; linetypes solid dotted dashed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Susannah: "what about linetypes solid dotted dashed?" I know this is a very old post. But, just to......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Bar Graph with UNStacked Lines?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Trav for posting this issue AND for posting the solution. The only thing I'll add to this th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to not distribute Report Caster if report is empty? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Good point... Oh, the question... And a alternative solution... Actually, the client will get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to not distribute Report Caster if report is empty? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What about : SET EMPTYREPORT = ON. Or, -IF &RECORDS EQ 0 THEN GOTO NoDataToShow ; Where NoDataToSh......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Use where condition in a IF Statement ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Frank, Yes. The Forum should be for more advanced topics, right? But, then again, new users will g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text box in a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That's great Eric, I can't wit till I need it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NOPRINT command IN Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I Added the closing '$' just before the ENDSTYLE and a heading line to show different execution resu......

Discussion Topic  RE: running total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Mickey: I had a brain freeze on this and your sample thawed it out... -Doug...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Won't Launch New Window from Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That would be like this: TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N8, TARGET='_blank', FOCEXEC=app/[fexname](AmperVar=fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Advance Graphics Reference Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
No problem... Your clarification is accepted......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Advance Graphics Reference Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Be nice now nubi, I know how search engines work and I'm not afraid to use them. Perspective for J......

Thanks Tom, I searched on "advanced graphics line" and didn't get relevant info. I did the "refere......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Advance Graphics Reference Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How can a reference line be added to a bar chart? The value for the reference line would come from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
TABLEF does not allow the HOLD, SAVE, or multiple print commands either....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Patricia, The custom formatting of the cell, with the prepend works fine... -Doug...

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can you reproduce this using the CAR file? Or some other standard IB file? On what are you running......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Calculations / TIMEADD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks a Gig Darin... I forgot all about that one... HADD did the trick, as follows: ASSIGNED_EST......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Time Calculations / TIMEADD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I cannot find anything significant here, on the WFF, regarding a remedy for my current time calculat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] timestamp arithmetic. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Is there a singe function to show the results of HDIFF or DATEDIF in a format such as DD HH:MM? as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF / HTML Grid Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Prarie, I'll take "an hour or two" to go through this......

» Refine Search
» New Search