Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 158
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] [SOLVED] WRAP A1024 field in PDF SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
While those suggestions do work. I simplied it by DEFINEing my A1024 field as a TX128 field, as fol......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] [SOLVED] WRAP A1024 field in PDF SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Waz... Checking that as well......

Thanks Tom, Checking it out now (as priorities permit)......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] [SOLVED] WRAP A1024 field in PDF SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I found various posts which come close to providing the results which I need. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where is the code for ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yep, That's where the "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where is the code for ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
probably in : D:\ibi\apps\baseapp\endeflt.sty If it's not there, then use the WHENCE command to fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can you get SQL Server to execute a BAT file (Windows server) or script (on Unix) when it's done doi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -SET Calculation displaying asterisks ****** in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Way to go Susannah, You're goning high-tech now with that new WF Keysheet ......

Discussion Topic  RE: html composer gui mangling my jquery code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: html composer gui mangling my jquery code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with field name that has 'include' in the name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting a report with multiple sections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Stick with IB's suggestion. The WebFOCUS Tool is great for this. I generate over 11 thousand repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: individual bar widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can you provide us with sample code using GGSALES or one of the sample file which IB provides?...

Discussion Topic  RE: individual bar widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I've done this sort of thing and found the best way to analyze it, and come up with a solution, was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join not working in WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Poll  RE: How Reset Listbox associate to Radio Button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Date operations - how prevent report from running if datediff > 33 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Tip 1: Don't use standard math functions for / with DATES. There are a lot of Date and Time Functio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] COMPOUND PDF with a variable number of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Make sure that you always have an open and close as active (executable) lines in your final executa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Add multiple space in the title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
HTML suppresses multiple-spaces to single-spaces. Please elaborate....

» Refine Search
» New Search