Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Wrap Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What value do you have for the following setting (true or false)? setLegendTextAutofit(???);...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Legend Wrap Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Laurie, Would you please provide a sample of "what's wrong with my display"? Preferrably using the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "all" capability to variable populated with dynamic list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes JDroke, It can be done in the Report Painter. Here's the result. I added the -DEFAULT and comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "all" capability to variable populated with dynamic list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
The fact that the field is numeric does not preclude the ability to add ALL as an option. This is a......

Can you add 'ALL' to your IRSUM file? If so, just use some DM after the prompting to accomodate the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
JG: Thanks for that insight. It looked good here, on my system....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding pivot tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
FrankDutch: Somewhat of a ditto to Charlz. I didn't mean to merely repeat your reply but to elabora......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding pivot tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Swapna, I'd like to join in on this and see your sample of your desired output as well. You can em......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I hope that does it Krishkasi, I've learned something from this. Thanks for asking in the first pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Check out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WHERE statement truncated at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Start by asking your systems people for that information. I have found that the datasets on the mai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WHERE statement truncated at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I've faced this situation before. And it sounds more like the fact that you're on a mainframe and yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pagination is possible in OLAP or not?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
A consideration would be to produce a HOLD file with all of your selection criteria then check the n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drop down performance in OLAP is bad .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider that OLAP actually reruns the fex with the modified sort fields, metrics and measures, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Parsing MASTER FILE APPLICATION_CSV(FOC553) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Do all the rows in your csv file end with a currency symbol? Perhaps your new data does not have th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another EXL2K Image question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How about using your first suggestion, EMPTYREPORT, and inserting the image in your HEADING via the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plot area of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Beth, Are you looking to increase the width of your graph or the number of data points within you......

Discussion Topic  RE: The end of civilization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I agree with FrankDutch regarding the rudeness. I have been using FOCUS for quite some time now, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
IMHO, I'd go with JG and RSquared and the WRAP. i.e.: TYPE=ACROSSVALUE, WRAP=1.0,$ -Doug...

» Refine Search
» New Search