Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Rich, I can hardly wait to try this. Unfortunately, that won't be till this evening... Your......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  DevStudio Run button and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Has anyone experienced the disappearing Internet Explorer (browser) window while executing a fex via......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do 'My Reports' reside in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Ginny, I'll poke around there till I get them....

Discussion Topic  Where do 'My Reports' reside in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
We need to be able to "see" the reports which are created by analytical users so that we can assist ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You can use &LINES in your -REPEAT statement which will loop through the -REPEAT as many times as th......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I like Glenda's solution. However, couldn't you eliminate one hold file, as follows: TABLE FILE CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] stylesheet line continuation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Keep in mind that there MAY be an 80 character line length limit IF you're on a mainframe with a the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning heading text with column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Here's the code behind that image: One way is to use the HEADING as: "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning heading text with column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What is the format of the output? If it's HTML or Excel you can setup the 1st line (A ... B + C = A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yeah Tom, I think I wrote something to do this back in 89 @ GMAC Insurance... (Bad) Memories. Sor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks Tom, Unfortunatly, we don't have that (CTF) here. The CTF is a billable item, right?...

Discussion Topic  Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I've been out of the mainframe arena for a while and remember (back in the archives) creating a MFD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Release 765 'Cabin Fever' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What about DevStudio 764 (or maybe 765) on a Vista machine - and the run button? Has anyone overcom......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Selection Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I totally agree with Darin regarding the FOCEXEC name being shorter and WITHOUT special characters -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can i give a parameter a value with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Mark, Thanks for the additional insight you provided in your March 21, 2008 06:23 AM post. I'll wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can i give a parameter a value with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
MrM, Can you provide any more information regarding your javascript, the one used to display the "P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading in to seperate cells in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Perhaps you can consider the use of COLSPAN. The following is how I handled a similar situation: TY......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppression of Tooltips in PDF Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yeah. So, what I need seems to mutually exclusive: 1) The report is in PDF 2a) The PDF report need......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppression of Tooltips in PDF Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thank you Francis and Susannah, I was afraid of that... Perhaps the info will flow down from the h......

Discussion Topic  Suppression of Tooltips in PDF Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Does anyone know how to suppress the tooltips which appear upon mouseover / hover in a drilldown in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search