Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 158
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Commented code in manually coded GRAPHSTYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I do that a lot and never noticed any weird behavior... 7.6.11...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Technique needed for bursting in RC w/Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Did this report work previously? In 7.6.x?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] handle Control Chars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
If you can identify the offending control characters, then you can use CTRAN, or other functions, to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HYYMDS Rounding? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I hope not and I have faith in 1010data. I did open a case with IB and we'er working on it. But, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HYYMDS Rounding? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yeah, but the issue is that it doesn't seem consistent, as to when the second is lost. It's lost on......

I'm still checking in to that Waz. They say it's 2013/09/03 21:30:00. But, I'm seeing 2013/09/03 2......

I get this:......

I get ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] HYYMDS Rounding? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Here's a new one, at least for me: I have a field in the source file (1010data) which has a value o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Where is the "Logoff" link on the ReportCaster page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Where is the "Logoff" link on the ReportCaster page? Or, should I ask, how do I get it back. It's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kerry’s last day at Information Builders - Friday, October 11th (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Me too, I just saw this so, as Susannah said: forward all these goodbyes, mine added, do her!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Postal Address to Business/Formal Address Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You can use DECODE with a file. Where the file contains the pairs of values, such as 'St.' 'Street'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]GRID=OFF in Subfoot of Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload Parameters VIA Excel/CSV into HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes it can be done. Upload their data file to an app server, in their app path, and use that in you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload Parameters VIA Excel/CSV into HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What is your question about this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Error handling for compound report terminating error when web focus down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Checking &FOCERRNUM should catch all errors. Please show that error handling section of your code f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] replacing a single quote (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Consider: CTRAN: Translating One Character to Another....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how assign a value from TABLE FILE to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Your "Small update - test for no result:" just goes to show that "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 Default Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Isn't there a similar way to that of WebFOCUS 7?...

» Refine Search
» New Search