Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join SQL SPROC to UpLoaded Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tamra
tooltip will pop up to indicate the file(segment) that the field is coming from. Thank you for...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Setting a proper interval when using error bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Barry Solomon
: 0, color: 'rgb(39,89,142)', tooltip: &BTIP }, {series: 1, color: 'rgb(60,140,200)', tooltip: &DTIP }, {series: 2, color: 'rgb(141,193,63)', tooltip: &CTIP }, ]//teal*ENDENDSTYLEEND-RUN -*IA_GRAPH...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v,s,g) { x = this.data[0][g].value; x = this...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
setReportParsingErrors(false); setSelectionEnableMove(false); series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v,s,g...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chad Miller
Try this in your series. I can't run it in my version on App Studio correctly, but the portal does render correct. series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v,s,g) { x = this.data[0][g].value; x = this.formatNumber(x, '$###,###,###.'); y = this.data[1][g].value; y = this...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Im trying to format a tooltip for a bar chart with two x axiss. By default its putting in a symbol in for some reason. Is there any way to format a tooltip with multiple x axiss? Ive tried using the ... ', tooltip: function(d,s,g){ return this.getSeries(s).label...

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] Left justify Graph Footnote - cannot find this option in the Graph GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Francis,You can add it via the GRAPH_JS* code -footnote: { text: 'string', visible: boolean, align: 'string', font: 'string', color: 'string' tooltip: 'string' | function() }I've not found anywhere in the GUI either (and you know how much I love the GUI ).T...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Using a NOPRINT field in your tooltip for GRAPHS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krhapner
Haven't found an answer to this.. is it possible to use a value from a field that isn't displayed (i.e. NOPRINT) in your tooltip?Example: quote:GRAPH FILE CARSUM SALESBY MODELBY COUNTRY NOPRINTON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT JSCHARTENDSay I wanted to display the Model on the X axis but in the tool tip I...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]pie graph to display data next to its legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
alter the tool tip. This is because the legend comes from the same column that part of your tooltip comes from. So you will need to modify the tooltip so the total doesn't show up twice. This is how I ... ', tooltip: function(d,s,g){ return this.getSeries(s).label; } }, ], *END ENDSTYLE END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
', "tooltip": function(d,s,g){ var valueArr = this.data[0],total=0; for...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Tooltip positions in HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
You will also need to click on your control/element, then go to the Properties panel and add your tooltip text to the "Title" property....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Tooltip positions in HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
if(typeof(bRuntime) != 'undefined') { // TODO: Add your inline runtime code here } function window_onload() { UpdateData(); $("#listbox1").tooltip({ position: { my: "right+225", at: "center" } }); } function onInitialUpdate() { $( document ).tooltip(); } ...

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Tooltip positions in HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I am adding tooltip to the HTML file. right now the text show up below the each element. I would ... window_onload function onInitialUpdate() { $( this ).tooltip(); } //Begin function checkreporttype ... '); } } //End function checkreporttype Here is the internal css .ui-tooltip-content::after { border...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Abbreviation Currency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I solved my own issue. Below is the final code I used if anyone is interested. It's probably not the best way, but it works. { "series": 'reset', tooltip: function(d,s,g){ var valueArr = this.data[0],total=0; for (var i=0 ;ivalueArr.length;i++){total...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Tooltip Abbreviation Currency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Im trying to format a tooltip into an abbreviated value, with a dollar sign, one decimal point and the abbreviation character.For example:1,778,000,000 should display as Series For Label: $1.78B ... currently have that works for Billions: *GRAPH_JS series: [ { "series": 'reset', tooltip...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] TAGCLOUD FORMATTING TOOLTIP & BORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I tried two different ways to get the tooltip to work, but was unsuccessful.I was also unable to remove the border the "proper" way in the GRAPH_SCRIPT section, but here is a workaround using jQuery that will remove the border after the chart loads or resizes:GRAPH FILE ggsales SUM DOLLARS BY...

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] TAGCLOUD FORMATTING TOOLTIP & BORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maggie McBride
In using the new engine, I lost functionality with the tooltip and can not remove the border. I like the output of the the new engine, as it is not round like the default tagcloud. Is there a way to remove the border and have the tooltip work? GRAPH FILE ggsales SUM DOLLARS BY PRODUCT ON GRAPH...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Looking for help with Conditional formatting of Stacked Bar sections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Barry Solomon
: 'square', size: 25,} }, series: [ {series: 0, color: 'lightseagreen', tooltip: &BTIP }, {series: 1, color: 'turquoise', tooltip: &DTIP }, {series: 2, color: 'rgb(141,193,63)', tooltip: &CTIP }, ]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Tooltip display on Pie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
for each series. The initial tooltip will be default, and can be overridden by the series: # ones ... :'reset', showDataValues:true, tooltip: function(v, s, g ... ; } }, { series: 1, tooltip: function(v, s, g) { var...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Tooltip display on Pie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Neelima
: false},series: [{series:'all', showDataValues:true},{series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g...

» Refine Search
» New Search