Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Tooltip display on Pie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bharathi
Hi, By default, tooltip displays value and percent in braces. I want to display only percent for few and only number for few. How can I do that?Thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF8 - HTML5 Charts - Lines With Same Coordinates - Match Line Drawn? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily McAllister
Hi David,As far as I know, there isn't a way to control which of the lines is "on top" or which tooltip displays when there are conflicting ones. That being said, since the data point is by necessity the same value for each, I don't see this being much of an issue for people. After all, the tooltip...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]WF8 - HTML5 Charts - Lines With Same Coordinates - Match Line Drawn? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
'} } *END -* Create the tool tip box content. *GRAPH_JS "series": [ {series: 'reset', tooltip ... the line is for the 2nd series, 'LEVEL2'. The tooltip, however, shows information for the 1st series, 'LEVEL1'. How can I amend the tooltip so that it show both series - 'LEVEL1' and 'LEVEL...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ToolTip on a Map Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
: {enabled: true, snap:true} *END -* *GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: function(v, s, g...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ToolTip on a Map Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stur0063
quote:state = chart.data[0][0]; This line showed [object Object] for me in the tooltip. I spit out all properties to see what we had in there:for (var prop in this.data[s][g]){ alert(prop); } I did a minor tool tip tweak to show see the 2 character state: chart.data[s][g].name ...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ToolTip on a Map Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
I'm running the same scenario as you, and seeing the same issue (tooltip function callback arguments do not seem to return 'State'). When I do a view source I see an array of state codes and ... -* *GRAPH_JS htmlToolTip: {enabled: true, snap:true} *END -* *GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ToolTip on a Map Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I have a graph that sums up sales by the 2-character state code, and outputs a US choroplethmap. If I don't do anything, the default tooltip when you hover shows the state code and the sales number ... a tooltip? Group label does not do it. Thanks.EDIT - I changed the chart type to a bar chart, and...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Setting a proper interval when using error bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Barry Solomon
: 'square', size: 25,} }, series: [ {series: 0, color: 'teal', tooltip: &BTIP }, {series: 1, color: 'turquoise', tooltip: &DTIP }, {series: 2, color: 'lightseagreen', tooltip: &CTIP }, {series: 3, color: 'green', tooltip: &AGETIP }, ]*ENDENDSTYLEEND-RUN-*IA_GRAPH_FINISHThanks for any thoughtsBarry Solomon...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]tooltip to display the actual values of a percentage bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily McAllister
Hello Neil,Welcome to the Focal Point Forums!Unfortunately I do not believe it is possible to get the tooltip to display actual value instead of a percentage fpor your version. However, in our latest version 8.2 this is possible and enabled by default.Please let me know if you need any assistance...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]tooltip to display the actual values of a percentage bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by NeilWEST
: [{tooltip:function(v, s, g) { if (typeof v === 'object' && v.hasOwnProperty('value')) { v = v...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Bubble Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
'div class="tooltip"' + 'div class="label"' + daBy + '/div' + 'span class="field"' + 'DEALER_COST' + '/spanspan' + this.formatNumber(xMetric,'$#.##') + '/span' + '/div';With CSS:div.tooltip { border: 1px dotted blue; } div.tooltip .label, div.tooltip .field { font-weight: bold; }BTW, you're not...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Bubble Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
: [ {series: 'reset', showDataValues:true, tooltip: function(d, s, g ... '; } //Build my tooltip...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Bubble Tool Tip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stur0063
', }, series: [ {series: 'reset', showDataValues:true, tooltip: function ... '; } //Build my tooltip var tabData = 'table style=\'border: 1px...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Portal Page Tooltips. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Thank you Neelima.The tooltip upon hovering over the BIP page titles works AOK for me.I included this code in a focexec that runs from a panel on the page that runs when the page is rendered. Is that where you put your code? I am guessing that I would include this code similarly on all my pages...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Portal Page Tooltips. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Neelima
/** * Creates an event handler to show tab tooltip when certain BIP portal tabs are hover. * */function...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Clickable Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
, 'duration':1400 }, 'riserBevel':'bevel', series: [{series: 0, "tooltip": function(d,s,g ... : 1, "tooltip": function(d,s,g){var val = parseInt(&MAX_VALUE - d...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Clickable Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
had to show a tooltip for all bars even when zero, but the same idea should be possible for your ... : 1, "tooltip": function(d,s,g){return "VALUE, " + this.getGroupLabel(g)+": 0";} }] *END ENDSTYLE END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Customize tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi EmilyThe standard tooltip display for the first bar is : DEALER_COST, ENGLAND: 37,853However ... the standard tooltip display will be: DEALER_COST, ENGLAND: 3,785 However, what I want to see on the tooltip display is:DEALER_COSTENGLAND3,78510%I hope this clarifies the situation.Kind regardsMark...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Customize tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily McAllister
Hello,I'm not entirely sure I understand what it is you are trying to do. Can you clarify? What attributes of the tooltip are you trying to retrieve and for what purpose? Can you give an example of what you want the end result to do?Thanks,Emily McAllisterFocal Point Moderator...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Customize tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi,I want to customize the default tooltip by showing parameters (see *GRAPH_JS), but is it possible to add this information on the default tooltip information.Or, is it possible to separately retrieve the attributes of the default tooltip. -SET &FLDA = '999'; -SET &FLD0 = '101'; -SET &FLD...

» Refine Search
» New Search