Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Tooltip for headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kartik Katyal
Please suggest, how to add tooltips for headings....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Simple REPEAT Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
&STORE = &STRNAME. -SET &CNO = &CASHIERNO. -SET &TOOLTIP.&I = '#&CNO.EVAL from &STORE.EVAL'; -TYPE &CNAME.&I &CNO &STRNAME.&I &SRPDGROSSSALES.&I &TOOLTIP.&I -GOTO LOOP -OUT ...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Line and Bar in JS chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
, then bars, then lines in the front.Because of this, mouseover tooltip is not seen for bars. Any suggestions.Currently I get tooltip for lines alone....

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph data label conditional formatting based on metric value: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
": {"enabled": true, "color": "#DCDCDC", "marker":{"size": 0}}, series: [{series: 'reset', tooltip...

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph data label conditional formatting based on metric value: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
": 0}}, series: [{series: 'reset', tooltip: function(d, s, g) { return 'Cal. Week: ' + this...

Discussion Topic  Graph data label conditional formatting based on metric value: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
": {"enabled": true, "color": "#DCDCDC", "marker":{"size": 0}}, series: [{series: 'reset', tooltip...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Charting - controling the labels and Legends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
there isn't a property for changing the actual text. I'd suggest putting it in the tooltip. ENGINE ... : 6, tooltip: function(d, s, g) { var ... '; } //build the look of the ToolTip...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Thanks to all for their input. Our final solution for adding the PCT to the Bar Chart tooltip ... '}}, xaxisOrdinal: {title: {visible: true, text:'Car'}} *END -* Tooltip and Datalabels. *GRAPH_JS series: [ { "series": 'reset', "tooltip": function(d,s,g){ var valueArr = this...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
: {visible: true, text:'Sales'}}, xaxisOrdinal: {title: {visible: true, text:'Car'}} *END -* Tooltip and Datalabels. *GRAPH_JS series: [ {"series": 'reset', showDataValues:true, "tooltip...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
*GRAPH_JS series: [ { "series": 'reset', "tooltip": function(d,s,g){ var valueArr...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
I'm getting same result as David Briars, NaN for the percentage in the ToolTip using Nick's code.And Tom, who said I was smart? Nice code on figuring it out. Thanks for your input, pal.David...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
@Nick - When I run the same fex as yours, the graph renders but the last line of the tooltip says:'Percent of Total SALES: NaN%'. As far as I can tell tracing back in the JavaScript this line, isn't yielding a valid array: valueArr = this.data[0]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
); setSelectionEnableMove(false); *END *GRAPH_JS series: [ { "series": 'reset', "tooltip": function(d,s,g...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
: [ { series: 'reset', pattern: 6, tooltip ... '; } //build the look of the ToolTip var tabData = 'table style...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I think I have a solution, but still working on it. It's based on putting the total into a hold file as well as all fields needed, then building a define that has all the columns needed for the tooltip....

Nice custom formatting on the Tooltip, Gavin! Hopefully, someone else has solved this. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize Bar Chart Tooltips to Display Value & PCT(Like Pie Charts) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
: 6, tooltip: function(d, s, g ... '; } //build the look of the ToolTip...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Tooltip and Drilldown Issue using bar/line combination chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
point for RETAIL_COST, but if you hover over the bars for SALES, no tooltip will display.2nd ExampleIf...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hover Bar Display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
tooltip however you like.Here is a working example of what you looking for in HTML5(JSCHART) output ... ', tooltip: function(d,s,g){ return this.getSeries(s).label...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] Trying to create custom multi-drills upon onclick in custom HTML: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
. -IF &DSACCTNO NE _FOC_NULL THEN GOTO UPD; -BACK -SET &TOOLTIP.&I = 'from &STORE.EVAL'; -TYPE &CNAME.&I &STRNAME.&I &SRPDGROSSSALES.&I &TOOLTIP.&I -GOTO LOOP -OUT ... ('!IBI.AMP.SRPDGROSSSALES5;')); -* condFrmt(); } $(function() { $( document ).tooltip...

» Refine Search
» New Search