Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display full number on GRAPH HOVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thanks for the reply Dan.I have tried adding ToolTip properties but no luck....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display full number on GRAPH HOVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I recommend looking at the ToolTip properties in release 8.1 to see if there are any that can be used to control the ToolTip font size or ToolTip text format (similar to the properties for controlling the PieFeeler text format)....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hover Bar Display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CuriousDev
8 .I tried all tooltip function,setTextFormatPreset,setTextFormatPattern nothing worked for me in WF...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED/SHARE] Trying to create custom multi-drills upon onclick in custom HTML: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
a specified report/graph, you are greeted with a mini menu (much like the tooltip) that allows you ... &STORE = &STRNAME. -IF &DSACCTNO NE _FOC_NULL THEN GOTO UPD; -BACK -SET &TOOLTIP.&I = 'from &STORE.EVAL'; -TYPE &CNAME.&I &STRNAME.&I &SRPDGROSSSALES.&I &TOOLTIP.&I -GOTO LOOP -OUT...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Tooltip: Tooltip value from database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nasar
Hello Members,Is there any way to customize the tooltip display value. Basically my need is to ... tooltip ):-SET &TOOLTIP_VAL = J7.DIMENSION_TIMELU.LABELand then TABLE FILE QTRCLMETHOLDSUM . . .BY QTRCLMETHOLD.QTRCLMET.LABEL_TRIMED AS '&TOOLTIP_VAL'We are using 8.009 versionThanks in advance....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tool Tip was not showing "$" on currency in the graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
Hi,The custom tooltip setting that was suggested will only work when running WebFOCUS Applet Interface in WF7703.So you would have to comment out:ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT PNG.You could run into an issue with runnig applets as described in the following:https://techsupport.informatio...et_oraclejre...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Gadgets / Widgets Creation used in the Portal 201 Lab at Summit 2015 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
&|ICD9='; -DEFAULTH &TOOLTIP = 'Download Longitudinal'; -DEFAULTH &FMTR1 = 'NaN'; -DEFAULTH &FMTR ... 4;') ); } $(function() { $( document ).tooltip(); }); /script /head body onLoad="loadNumbers()" div ... _green.png'); } .add-green:hover { opacity: .7; filter: alpha(opacity=70); } .ui-tooltip...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Tips/Tricks - Headers, Footers, Legends, ToolTips (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
', pattern: 6, tooltip: function(d, s, g ... '; } //build the look of the ToolTip...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change Legend Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I'm only wanting to display the Model in the legend, but I need the consolidation of all of it for the tooltip. This is why I'm looking for a way to substring out the series label for the legend alone....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change Legend Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
', tooltip: function(d, s, g) { var str...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Suppress mouse over labels on active report graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
You can try:GRAPH FILE CAR SUM RC DC SALES BY COUNTRY ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML ON GRAPH SET ARGRAPHENGIN JSCHART ON GRAPH SET LOOKGRAPH VBAR ON GRAPH SET STYLE * *GRAPH_SCRIPT setToolTipDisplay(false); *GRAPH_JS series: [ {series: 'reset', tooltip: ''}, ] *END ENDSTYLE END ...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Suppress mouse over labels on active report graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rifaz
Should be in some active related js files and need to remove/comment out Tooltip options. For instance, ardefchart.js may be the one for it. It's better to check with IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED} Supress tooltip pop-up on drilldown link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't see a tooltip when I hover over a drilldown link in a WebFOCUS report, however I do see the URL in the status bar. Which web browser do you see this behaviour in?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED} Supress tooltip pop-up on drilldown link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BGronli
I have a requirement to suppress the tooltip that shows when you hover over a drilldown llink. Currently, this shows the entire url for the drilldown and I need it to either not show anything or some supplied text instead of the url.A search here turned up a couple of threads, however, neither of...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph: Format Data Values with Dollar Amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
In WF 7703 custom tooltip setting only worked in Graph Applet mode.You would have to change ON GRAPH SET GRAPHEDIT SERVERtoON GRAPH SET GRAPHEDIT OFFAnd also(very important) remove ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT PNGBut I do not recommend using Graph Applets...Highly recommend upgrading to an 8x release...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph: Format Data Values with Dollar Amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
7.7.03).Does anyone have any thoughts on the tooltip pop-up when hovering over each bar to display...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph: Format Data Values with Dollar Amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nick z
Hi,You can add: setTextFormatPreset(getDataText(),6); in order to format Data Labels.As for the tooltip,You can try adding:setUserToolTip ('[SL] for [GL] is $[YV]' ); But this may not work if you are on the older WebFOCUS release.Thanks.Nick....

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Using Google High charts using webFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
,slantedTextAngle:30}, colors:['#72A0C1','#DEB887','#AF002A','#E92217','#356648'], tooltip ... ", fontName: '"Arial"', fontSize: "15"}, tooltip: {textStyle: {color: "Black", fontName ... : '"Arial"', fontSize: "15"}, tooltip: {textStyle: {color: "Black", fontName: '"Arial...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is editing Syscolum a really bad idea? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Eric,Just a thought, but how are you generating your tooltip? Are you applying a particular style that using SET POPUPDESC = ON would not provide?I use a specific tooltip that provides additional details such as Alias, Usage, Actual as well as Longdesc which is why I am not using POPUPDESC...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is editing Syscolum a really bad idea? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I have a process where I query SYSCOLUM to create a list of fields. In the list of fields I use the remarks field to create a hover over tooltip of the field description. In looking at the master file on the reporting server, this field is limited to 78 characters (but the Segment Description is...

» Refine Search
» New Search