Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Search
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
In an unrelated text file, I have a value of a field on every record that I want to use when doing a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Spacing issue when displaying ascii characters and Superscript in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kiron
Hi, I am trying to display Copyright symbol and a Superscript on the same line in a PDF report. wh......

Discussion Topic  Bar Graph - Change of Data Label Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hello, I have below code with a CAR file. As per requirement, W GERMANY's bar color and series 1's d......

Discussion Topic  Check Box Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Now on version 8206.08. We converted many of our forms to have Check Boxes as opposed to Ctrl+Click.......

Discussion Topic  8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi FP, We've found an issue with Page Designer at 8205 that I can't figure out a solution for. We ......

Discussion Topic  Mouse over function on jschart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rkiran1
Is there a way for a jschart chart to have mouse over to drill down to another report. Presently I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS SQL Script Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi all, In WebFOCUS (8205) we have the ability to create a new text file with an SQL extension (or ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED-NFR]Why Safari creates hyperlink with report's data when other browser don't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi community, I have a portal that can be used either from an internal company access or from mobil......

Discussion Topic  WRAPPING Long text in footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gowtham
Hi, I am having A3000 length field which needs to be shown in footing .when we have this long dynam......

Discussion Topic  Is TED back ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
For those more "experienced" developers... Has anyone else noticed this in 8.2.06 ? /ibi_apps/......

Discussion Topic  remove underline from hyperlink in WF8008 and EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I would like to remove the underline comes with hyperlink (Drilldown). Tried STYLE=-UNDERLINE - it......

Discussion Topic  [Sharing] Sample code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Fellow "pointers", It's been a while since I posted this, many members have moved on and we have a ......

Discussion Topic  Scheduled Report Only Works When Logged Into App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sam Isaacman
I have a report that is scheduled to run every morning at 9:00am. If I have App Studio up on my mach......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]is there a cure for ECHO=ALL mistake? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
SO we have a application where developers pushed lots of fexes to prod with the dreading line ECHO=A......

Discussion Topic  No Scoring Routines Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sam Isaacman
I created a RStat scoring routine using the Predictive Modeling module. I then deployed the model in......

Discussion Topic  Editing Path of a Report Caster Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Hello, We are in the process of upgrading from 8.09 to 8.206. Report caster schedules have been copi......

Discussion Topic  Gauge Whole Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
Can anyone tell me how to only have whole number ticks on this chart? Thanks GRAPH FILE IBISAMP/CAR......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display aggregated field in header of multi-graph in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lsteff
I am looking for a way to display aggregation in EACH header of a multi-graph chart in InfoAssist. R......

Discussion Topic  REOPENED-Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Forum Community: As always, thank you in advance for any advice or guidance you can prov......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Object Inspector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donal Mattimoe
I have had to change computers twice and have lost my settings. Hopefully this is a very easy questi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] reduce line thickness in line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i am trying to reduce the thickness of line in line chart using the below the command. but it only g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Images on PDF pie chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Can I add an image and place it at the center of the pie chart in a PDF compound report. I tried to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting HexCode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSGWoods
Good morning. I am not a programmer but I use webfocus to design and created basic reports. One of ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting a variable in site.wfs to FOCEXEC file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JLC
Hi, Does anyone knows how to obtain the name of the current focexec file and assign it to a user de......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Vertical aligment across on PDF export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by esgf1985
Hello, I'm creating a PDF report, but on the across values, without any alingment included on the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
The Y axis label in Horizontal Bar chart is printed vertically by default. I tried to rotate it usin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Image Next to Each Bar in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I'm trying to think of a way to be able to put a traffic light next to a bar graph and won......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Add median line to histogram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aimar Arak
Hello! How to add median line to the histogram chart like this red line here: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to avoid creating access file (.acx) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fayyaz
Hi folks, I have '|' delimited flat file that includes header row along with some special character......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting a MDYY field to a Year - Month (2019-Jul) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sherrihe
I have a date field that returns in a by statement as 07/01/2019 I need to convert it to say 2019-J......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prompted report on defined value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Henry Ma
I have a report that has two text fields. I want the capability so that the user is prompted to ent......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Looping question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pav
Hello All, I am having a question on the PDF report using PDF OPEN and CLOSE. Is that possible Ca......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple versions of date fields in hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I am using SQL pass-through to create a hold file. In my TABLE FILE statement to put the fields into......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report - number of overflow pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, Can you have more than one overflow page? I am trying to get this to work for someone. They ha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] insert xml HOLD file into cell in table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I have a need to HOLD some data as XML and then write that data into a single cell in a table via SQ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Provide default value (username) for stored procedure synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Easley
I've created a synonym for an MS SQL stored procedure. The SP requires a username which I need to pa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Stack Graph having multiple measures and Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
I am trying to create a dual axis graph. For example, the first Y-axis is a stack bar of RETAIL_COST......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bar Graph - Data and Label beside bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello I have this bar graph. I have to show data and a label (for each measure) on the right side o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Remove Axis Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello, I am working on a bar graph. Below is the sample with CAR file. I am trying to remove the lin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not updating the BASE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Poryes
Hi - I have a focexec where it updates a particular field to zero. I ran the focexec using JCL a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding Line Space within Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gowtham
Hi , I am having Product Description column in PROD_DETAIL table which will have 3000 character . C......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hello Is there a way to convert SQL to WebFOCUS? I cannot use SQL passthrough. I am trying to conve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynamic Content in PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I have an html page that contains about 8 different fex's and the user can chose a pdf output of the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Task error: IBFSException 32012: WebFOCUS Message[32012]: EDC_SRV_CONNLIMIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Thomas Foster
Hi All, We are on Version 8.1.05M We are trying to run a program through a Job Schedule in Report C......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Email alerts from report execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hi, I am trying to create a report which will compare the previous value and send an email if there......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date in report header based off of SQL query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rageoftheage
I am using a SQL query in my report with the where condition: VARIABLE BETWEEN TRUNC(SYSDATE-3,'MON......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Double Dagger in XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by venkatesh emandi
I am trying to append a double dagger to a column and pull that in HTML drop down. Please confirm wh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Empty report ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iampg
Hi Team - New year greetings to all I was checking on empty report and with SET EMPTYREPORT = ON i ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JSCHART - tooltip: function(d, s, g) - v82 Displays 'undefined'. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
I am creating a tooltip using the following JSCHART JSON syntax: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reset Button Requires a Double Click in Collaborative Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPointForum Community, This seems simple, and I've done research here on the forum but not yet ......

» Refine Search
» New Search