Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format heatmap legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aimar Arak
Hi. How to format Heatmap graph legend to avoid showing decimals and thousands with K? Regards Aim......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to set specific IP for Default zone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I know in Default zone at Security tab in Administrator Console can not modify anything in 'Req......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional formatting while utilizing an across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I'm attempting to conditionally format an entire row based on the value of a Compute in a table util......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Page report load too slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abdel
Hello, I have a table in AWS Athena that contains around 1.4 million rows and that is connected to ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Font as tag in compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Hi We are using custom fonts on compound PDF reports. I am trying to build a bar chart where the col......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I have a reporting object in a collaborative portal. The reporting object uses DEFAULTH a......

Discussion Topic  Experienced BI WebFOCUS Consultant is looking for new opportunities (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Y&Y
Senior BI WebFOCUS Consultant (WebFOCUS 8204 and older) is looking for new opportunities. Remote wo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF8 Report URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJ
Good morning. We have some reports that are called from within a .net application using a URL strin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]series_percent in pie chart label shows always 2 decimals instead of one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
using series_percent in pie chart labels always shows 2 decimals instead of one. i tried using the d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Infinite Scolling using WebFOCUS/Ajax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
I'm curious if anyone attempted to try any of these plugins with WebFOCUS html reports. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Clustered Column Store Index SQL Server 2016 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Beth (UTA)
We are on 8.1.05. Our DBA added some clustered column store indexes to one of our source databases a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Developer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by MicheleB
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Hiring Senior ETL Developer - Brentwood, TN (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Delana Pellerin
Apply Here ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Cube Designer for SQL Server Analysis Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jw
Hi, I'm new to Webfocus - this is my first post. We are on version 8206. I'm trying to create a Met......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Extra Padding Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thinkWF
I am having an issue with Excel(XLSX format) header section. When the text of the header is too long......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How To Create Concentric Circle Map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFConsultant
Is there a way to create a concentric circle map in WebFOCUS? An example can be found in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PCHOLD with alpha is adding extra spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adamb
Hi, When I run this statement from the WF client, I'm getting extra space in the output file. This ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQLMSS Passthru with JSON output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
Starting in SQL Server 2016, you have the ability to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need To Create A "Status" Tracking Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gravaman
In a similar fashion to how Pizza Hut has their tracker that lets you know what step the pizza is on......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Custom Sort By results in a Accordian column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by UABDeveoper
I have an accordion fex connected to an html that i have an expandby 1 to see collapsed totals. Whe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing & variable from hold file to table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I'm having an issue with passing a variable from a hold file to a table file. The first ho......

Discussion Topic  (Solved) Unable to retrieve log files on some processes. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dawn
I get the following message when I try to retrieve log files on certain processes. It does not happe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Glyph icons to HTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
Wondering if anyone tried to show glyph icons on HTML report using font awesome via ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Button addEventListener (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
I'm trying to add custom buttons to the panel and it works if I open any URLs or reports but, I'd li......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel corrupted when ROWLIMIT IS SET TO 1000000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by venkatesh emandi
I had 30lakh records and trying to split 10lakh records into each sheet. I tried splitting the recor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Delete a global variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kykyn
Hi, I need your help because i have a pb when i want to delete a global variable. In fact, i have ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data Migrator Scheduled Job -- specify an NT Userid? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a scheduled Data Migrator job that needs to move data to an external machine, i.e., deliver f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DropDown Master File Where Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
I have a master file created on top of a stored procedure which accepts an input variable username. ......

Discussion Topic  WF Technical Manager seeking assignment (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Helzing, Bill
WF Master Certification 2011 Over 30 years experience developing applications in both FOCUS and Web......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Encrypt a focexec? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I know years ago (like, Client Server Focus version 3.x) you could encrypt a focexec on the drive in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Resize Calendar window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hello, Can someone tell me if it is possible to adjust the size of Webfocus calendar pop-up as per......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] TOTAL row is wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hey Folks, I just noticed something strange on the TOTAL row of a tabular report. I have 5 columns......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Formatting BUCKET=column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi Folks, I need to format the title of "column bucket". I put that in quotes cause I'm not sure i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Images not aligning in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sherrihe
We have an image that is displaying based on a value in the detail and total lines. I have tried JU......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a report that does a CNT.DST.FieldName within a BY field -- it was created in the GUI in 8203......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph Legend Text Truncated - Need Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm trying to get my Graph legend text to display the entire value. I've played around with ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Accessing variables in MFD_PROFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I know we can create variable in a MFD_PROFILE, but how do I go about accessing variables like &IBIM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to display bulleted list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deepti2
Is there a way to display a report output as a bulleted list? I know we can try using DEFINE or COM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to send edited fields in an email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ann W
I have an html page which displays contact info for a selected individual. If a user of the page edi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sample of Java Servlet Filter inside of WebFOCUS web applcation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, Anyone have try using Custom SSO integration by using Servlet filter? I read about WebFOCUS Ma......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying data labels from different field in PNG Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JLC
Hi, Has anyone plotted a chart using a numeric field but used a alphanumeric field to display the d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SURFACE EDITS and/ or MESSAGES in WebFOCUS 8.2.01M PORTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by NewBee...WF8
In a WebFOCUS 8.2.01M PORTAL (using just PORTAL funtionality)... Can we apply SURFACE EDITS and/ or......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Moving Date to Beginning of a year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am trying to get two dates, (1) Today's date and (2) the start of the previous year (so 1/1/2018 a......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Error retrieving data from SharePoint data using Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wfuser
Issue – Error retrieving data from WebFOCUS Web Service for SharePoint data. Objective: I'm trying ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Headings in Tables vs Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sherrihe
We have a mix of tables and graphs on a portal. Each uses TYPE=HEADING, JUSTIFY=LEFT, FONT='ARIAL',......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMPUTE FIELD IN DESIGNER (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
I was wondering if New Calculation will only create a DEFINE not a COMPUTE? I just tried on our San......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Senior Webfocus/.NET Application Developer - Boston, MA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by phruby
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Application Developer with strong Webfocus, .NET and SQL development b......

Discussion Topic  NJ and PA: Senior Business Analyst with Webfocus experience (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by paulux99
Permanent position with a major Aerospace and Defense company. Webfocus experience required. Supply ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Gap between bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello I am working on a bar graph and got it as per requirements except 1 thing for now. Below is t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Output HEADING using multiple -READs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
I'm creating a report that will run in report caster and email an inline message out based on data f......

» Refine Search
» New Search