Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster API / Delete Reports from Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hello All We would like to delete reports using API/Python in WF Ver 8.1.05 .. Anyone here able to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to find First Monday and Last Monday of the Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hello I have a routine that calculates business days in a week.. How would I find First Monday of ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] STYLESHEET USAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
Hello, We're trying to automate some column style using some RGB vals from a table. Wondering if th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Will Developer Studio 7.7.03 run on Windows 10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
If this has been answered before, I apologize. I tried several searches without results. My customer......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Only Refresh one tile in BI Portal - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I currently have an issue where I want to click on a button in HTML composer, only run one t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No report from ReportCaster, but runs fine on its own??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a report that resides in IA and it runs fine if I run it from the web interface, but the Repo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] navigateToPage in an Active report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hey Folks, I am trying to use navigateToPage in an Active Report. It doesn't seem to do anything t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Run SQL Report from ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Hello, I created a SQL report using Develop Studio and ran the report without any issues. But I nee......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Concept of alias. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, We are using OBI EE currently, which will be replaced by WebFOCUS. I have been (lightly) rea......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reset Admin Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Does anyone have instruction on how to change the admin password? Edition: WebFOCUS Product Relea......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ToolTip on HTML FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sam Isaacman
I have a series of FEX reports that each provide a KPI value. Those FEX reports are displayed in an ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Too Big / Client Setting Changed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community: Earlier this morning I found a post dated March 21, 2014 titled "Report Too B......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Development: Where to begin? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I have a question regarding how to start development using WebFOCUS product suite. We curren......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to get random number of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nickz
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get random number of records to show up in the report based ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JOINING HOLD FILES ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have not done this in quite some time. I am having issues doing an inner join on two hold files. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dropdown Tooltip disappeared after upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello We have multiple HTML pages with a filter selection menu. There are some multi select dropdow......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EMGPUT Inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to increase the length of the output for the following: EMGPUT(1500,3,&logStr.LENGTH,&lo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Simple Drill code yields weird results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have coded 2 simple fexes to utilize the DRILL DOWN functionality in App Studio 8204. Here is th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Check Box Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Now on version 8206.08. We converted many of our forms to have Check Boxes as opposed to Ctrl+Click.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Read only excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
I am using WebFocus 5.23 Is there a way to make an excel read only via the Focus code so the users c......

Discussion Topic  [BUG] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster and Compound Excel Report - NO GO? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a simple EXL2K Compound report (two tabs - COMPOUND OPEN, COMPOUND CLOSE - nothing new) that ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
Why do I have to check the "Override the Format Specified in the Procedure" box when running a compo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prefix $ symbol on legend values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Good morning, I have created a heat map which will show revenue by product category and sub categor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating a Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bill Brutzman
I am a newbie. I have a working bar chart with 3 bars of data. When I try to make a pie chart, I g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Gauge Chart addition options (Box and label) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dev
Hi, I have a gauge chart and it is working good with basic option. below is my code. Gauge is showi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFocus 8 - Colorize cell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mateusz
Hi all, I display table in which I want colorize cell depends on value which is in it. I try search......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can you apply straight TOTALS and RECOMPUTES to sub and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Now on App Studio, wf8206...wrote a report thats sorts by provider and shows Encounters Per Session ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
In an unrelated text file, I have a value of a field on every record that I want to use when doing a......

Discussion Topic  (Solved)Mouse over function on the entire js chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rkiran1
Is there a way for a jschart chart to have mouse over to drill down to another report. Presently I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Spacing issue when displaying ascii characters and Superscript in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kiron
Hi, I am trying to display Copyright symbol and a Superscript on the same line in a PDF report. wh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Xcel FEX to Share Drive ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim A
How do you schedule an excel distribution report on report caster to save in a share drive instead o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EDASERVE - String Search in procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
Hello Gurus, Please excuse if this has been answered before. I understand its easy to do content ba......

Discussion Topic  [NFR] Drilldown on Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'd really like to be able to drilldown on the labels in a chart. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error Code 403 . . . wha? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Error Code 403's description is "Error description was not found." I'm just trying to open a master......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] -Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Forum Community: As always, thank you in advance for any advice or guidance you can prov......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compute in Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Now on App Studio, wf8206...wrote a report thats sorts by provider and shows Encounters Per Session.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bar Graph - Change of Data Label Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hello, I have below code with a CAR file. As per requirement, W GERMANY's bar color and series 1's d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 8205 Page Designer Optional Amper Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi FP, We've found an issue with Page Designer at 8205 that I can't figure out a solution for. We ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS SQL Script Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Brooke
Hi all, In WebFOCUS (8205) we have the ability to create a new text file with an SQL extension (or ......

» Refine Search
» New Search