Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]App Studio EDASERVE Application privilege (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, In App Studio there is environment tree that I can access several application folder include Da......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Form Custom Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I've run into a minor snag. I've been using a custom HTML Form to provide some custom mes......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Showing latest record in IBI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gco7156
Hi there, Could anyone please tell me how to get webfocus to only show the latest record for a part......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Packed Fields Causing Rounding Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I use a couple of packed decimal fields formatted as P15.2 (VBR_PD_ELG_AMT) and P11.2 (VBR_GAIN_AMT)......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] NLS_LANG environment variable for Oracle Adapter (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Maran
Hi Everyone!!!! How to set the NLS_LANG environment variable for Oracle in DataMigrator? I need to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating a folder through WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi, Can anyone help me on how to create a folder in a particular location through WebFocus(through ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]using variable to define source tables? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi, Using iWay Datamigrator- I have designed a flow manually with "Product01" as my source table ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple Layers in a Designer Map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi Folks, We recently moved our UAT/QA environment to 8207. I'm pretty excited to start using Desi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RMLDB (resource analyzer) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Hello, Looking for Resource Analyzer users...... I need to find a direct relationship between .mas......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] ACROSSTITLE=SIDE doesn't work with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
A customer of mine needed to create a report sorted across showing the verb objects under each other......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Assigning color to Pie Chart slices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I'm trying to assign specific colors to pie chart slices based of column value. I can't seem to get ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING]IA - Ampersand (&) in Header/Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We recently had a desire to include an ampersand in a footer and if you just put it in, WebFocus is ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Virtual Summit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ARVERSION Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I don't see "ARVERSION" in the Online Help. Are there any values that do anything besides 1 and 2? ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Vertical Alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, Is there any way i can do vertical alignment of a column data for my PDF output report.I se......

Discussion Topic  Looking for new Opportunity (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RaviD
My Friend Senior BI WebFOCUS Consultant (WebFOCUS 8202 and older) is looking for new opportunities. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF report that goes into a compound report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
This may sound like a stupid question. I understand that if i want to get value of a variable from a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drillmenu on a line graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Anyone know if this is possible? Currently running 8204. The GUI tool seems to give the impression t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help with my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gco7156
Hello there, I am new to webfocus and to this forum. And I am wondering if you could help. I hav......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamically Switching Series Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AlexB
Hello, I am working on a bar chart that is doing a count of people for the x-axis, broken out by mo......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] format the case spelling in App Studio edit box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Is there a property, or something, that makes the text entered in an edit box upper case? Or, lower......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issue with HTML5 Extension Heading/Footing in Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JLC
Hi, Has anyone had issues with the Heading/Footing in Chrome when using a HTML5 chart extension? I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to load Chinese characters into SQL Database? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Maran
Hi Guys, I'm loading Oracle source data into SQL Server DB. In some columns we have Chinese charact......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] OLAP CORS on iframe issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I create an OLAP car report on IP: 172.16.2.10:8080/ibi_apps/ and it run as expected with "O......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] AppStudio Compound report error: THE ON FIELD IS NOT THE FIRST BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cheil
Hi, I have a compound PDF report that gets bursted through a schedule to a file location. It was ru......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING CASE] &WFDESCRIBE and Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report :Overflowing Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am building a compound report with a single report in it. The single report actually generate......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Total number of WebFOCUS users having licence to Developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iampg
Hello All - Hope you all are healthy and safe! Is it possible to know the total number of licensed ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] pdf document component cannot go beyond certain position in y axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i have letter sized pdf document. i am trying to move the report component to be at position 10.5 in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Autoprompt for Input parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Easley
I am creating a Designer report that uses an SQL stored procedure as the data source. The stored pro......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] InfoAssist: Can we create a pivot table that displays summary only? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I have a requirement to write a report using InfoAssist. User can create pivot table when the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run Change Management from a .fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Has anyone figured out how to run a CM package from a .fex? I can't use CM_EXPORT.BAT because of se......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] wf8205 html list box limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I need to load a list box with tax ids and provider names from an xml file. Does anyone know if the......

Poll  NFR - POLL: Remove the Blank Line between ACROSS TITLES and DATA COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search