Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiselect on a detailed and drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hi Everyone, I have created a report(Report1) which will drill down to a detailed report(Report2).I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE]Possible to assign specific graph in page to be load first via DEFAULT agents? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I created a 'Page' and I have 8 graphs within that page to be display once ran. Due to performa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change HYYMDm to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jveselka
WF 8150m I need code to convert a date field from HYYMDm to YYMD format in a focus table. I can't s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Do you lose master file Defines when you join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I know you lose Defines when you use a table in a join, i.e., Defines created earlier in the focexec......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stacked Bar Graph - Data Text Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello all I have a PDF format bar graph as shown with CAR file here. I am trying to get the data te......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] webfocus report gives blank output data in one column getting from teradata. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PHIL1234
Hi, I have strange scenario. I have two test environments for webfocus application generating repor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC227) THE FOCEXEC PROCEDURE CANNOT BE FOUND: SA_ZZZ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PHIL1234
Hi, I am facing an issue but was unable to find solution to it. Last week, the webfocus site was w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Styling with Multiple "OR" Operators (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Does anyone know how to conditionally style with multiple "OR" operators in your WHEN statement? Th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] font family for FONT='IBIDefault', (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, Where can I find the default value for FONT='IBIDefault' I think it is in the styling but w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Formatting based on column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, I am trying to achieve cellular level formatting for certain fields from my table, for examp......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Report - Column Width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello Is there a way to specify fixed column width for a PDF report? I tried few ways but did not w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FORMULA USING FTOA AND ALPHANMUMERIC FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I am near the end of a project. I have two final components to solve. I am hoping someone......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS MSSQL Adapters - OLE or ODBC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Up until now we have been using the WebFOCUS Oracle and Netezza adapters. We are now installing MS ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Page Designer Scheduling Button. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi All, Can we add a button in page designer for scheduling a report just like we can do in HTML co......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Page Designer - Filter Options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FHCole04
How do you change a drop down control from Multi-select to Single-select in Page Designer. Current......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 8.2.03 - Issue with values being passed to HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Seibel
Scenario ... Report has a link that passes values to a form for users to make comments/modification......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DATA FORMAT FIELD CONVERSION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Here is the end of some code one of my former colleagues left me, and it is the part I need to chang......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not Whisker Box Plot but only Whisker plot in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
Hello, Can we have only Whisker plot in WF instead of Whisker Box plot. Basically instead of the out......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Whisker Plot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
Hello, Kindly help on below issue pls. SET PAGE=NOLEAD,STYLE=ENDEFLT,BYDISPLAY=ON,ASNAMES=ON TABL......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Machine Learning Functions WF 8207.13 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Guys, Machine Learning functions in WebFOCUS 8207 version. Anyone?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HFREEZE not working in Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maran
Hi, I'm using HFREEZE=ON for a report to freeze the title. While running the report in IE it's work......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data Label display from a calculated field value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
Hi, Can someone please help me in displaying data label which is % value and that is also calculated......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to display the result direct from JavaScript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I create following code with JavaScript: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] AppStudio html page size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
I'm just starting to work with 8206 AppStudio GUI html designer. Is there a way to make the "Design"......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to find if an html file is referenced by a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Van Valkenburg
I am trying to find a way to determine if an html page is used by any of our portals. From this for......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to manually update the HTML composer’s calendar control? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Lee
The HTML composer’s calendar control has two part , the calendar INPUT control part, and the calend......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Axis and Axis label spacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
Hello, Good Morning! Can we customize spacing between axis and its axis label in charts?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] magic filters/dynamic filters in page designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to create dynamic filters or magic filters using the parent/child relationship f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] View generated sql query using view source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PHIL1234
Hi, (new to webfocus) I am trying to get "view source" of the executed sql code/query. Action: - ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] In Operator in Where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hello Everyone, I appreciate your help on 'in' operator to handle in where clause and getting input......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Flat file / FTP adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Has anyone used the FLAT file / FTP adapter? And, can you share your experience? Have you been abl......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] NODATA='0.00 ' is dropping space at end (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AnnetteTate
I am trying to create an XLSX format report. The end user is complaining because the data doesn't li......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Search for user query in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We noted a query using heavy database resources. In our database we could extract the SQL query. We ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Simple percentage calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
Hello, The code is very simple. I get individual segment percentage correctly but when i try to prin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Canvas Control Validation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jltz83od
Is there a way to change the focus of a page (and/or have a popup window appear) when a control does......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF 8206 - App studio Limit Number of Rows Returned (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I know you can limit the number of rows in PREVIEW mode etc. Is there a setting that limits the num......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel: Compound Layout Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Using the Compound Layout Report syntax with components and XLSX output, each component is put in a ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Transforming an HTML page into EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
I have an HTML page opened by a procedure, using -HTMLFORM myhtml, which references 5 different pro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Documentation for type conversion from database to metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim Easley
I'm trying to determine what data type in MS SQL server converts to a type D in WebFOCUS metadata. H......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to set limits on the number of records retrieve? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, My objective is to limit number of records that user can retrieve from DB in report. Reason for......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to produce a mixed-case Excel file name in WebFOCUS. I use this -- ON TABLE PCHOLD AS......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Connecting to SSAS from Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi All, Has anyone connected from a linux install to SSAS ? We do have a third part JDBC driver f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Filtering by Keyword (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gco7156
Hi there, I am trying to build a report with parameter that contains keywords. And would like to f......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Restful and ChangeManagement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rao D
Hi All, I am trying to create a change management package using restful services. I didn't find how......

» Refine Search
» New Search