Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Search
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  *SOLVED- MUST OPEN A CASE...completely befuddled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a sql table with 5 fileds: EmpId nvarchar50, null Dept int,null Act float,null Budg float,nu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  total are not using the display format instead the source data format (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am having an issue trying to sum the sales. The source format of the data is D12.2 (float)......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  autoprompt calendar input page - logo (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by I_am_groot
I'm trying to display a logo image and a message in the autoprompt page when the report is run (asks......

Discussion Topic  Ways to access WebFOCUS variable in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I created an HTML page in App Studio and want to display a variable from a fex file on the canvas. H......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to test the return code from a DYNAM command and avoid ABEND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nancy Komm
My co-worker and I are trying to figure out a way to prevent a mainframe job from abending when a ce......

Discussion Topic  Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have a compound report with 50+ reports and it takes more than 4 minutes to generate. The......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Did Gerry Cohen quit or pass on? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Did Gerry Cohen quit or pass on? New CEO?...

Discussion Topic  Appstudio Sign out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
We recently did a OS upgrade and re-loaded our existing WF version. The problem is now when Im worki......

Discussion Topic  Masking Numbers in a Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community, Here is my challenge: Currently my procedure masks values less than 5, and i......

Discussion Topic  Data Science Forum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
A new forum has been set up at the request of Ira Kaplan, it now shows up in the list of forums unde......

» Refine Search
» New Search