Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (97 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate, Union, Data in Cluster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Another way: 1. create an SQL Script (in notepad) with the Union command 2. Create a master fil......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Join a CX Group: WebFOCUS Page Designer 8203, 8204, and Beyond (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi I'm interested in participating as I have implemented the page designer at one of our customers ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default parameter values from a Defined Field not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi If you intended to assign a value of a field to a variable : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External Distribution and Self-Server Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi I assume that you have an external web based application (outside of the scope of WebFOCUS) whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) BI Portal (8.009) data source question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi You could use FOCCACHE and also Format FOCUS (if the file contains for example couple of tens of......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Exporting HTML Dashboard to PDF (using phantomjs ?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Has someone implemented a solution to transform an HTML based dashboard (created with App Studio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove Extra 2 rows in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Please post a repro on CAR, what is the difference between the fex you posted on CAR and the fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove Extra 2 rows in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi I have run your code and I don't see 2 extra lines above the heading, the html source: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Link Image to a dynamic URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Regarding PDF, it is possible to show an image within a column, my image was saved in baseapp in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Link Image to a dynamic URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi This is an example of a dynamic URL from a field, in this case a define field but it could be al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]JOIN - Subquery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi You can join to SQL_SCRIPT, just to illustrate the syntax JOIN LEFT_OUTER FLD1 IN TABLE1 TO FLD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get aggregation done for a sum of products field in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Please note that most relational adapters translate Define to SQL: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Reading from an Excel File from WF on Windows Server 2008/2012 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi You can get the windows 64bit Excel ODBC driver by installing a 64bit version of MS Office on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Can I add ‘WITH UR’ to a synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Are you reporting against DB2, the UR might be the isolation level: uncommitted Read (UR), I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi In WebFOCUS 8105 you have new simplified date time functions. additional new simplified function......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WHENCE [fexname] FOCEXEC command? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi For repository (content) files I think you have 2 options: 1. use the built-in search functiona......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Uploading Excel file data into a report for selection. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi 1. This functionality is available for InfoAssist users (within the filters options) 2. For sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dev Studio 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi I think it could be beneficial to turn on the developer studio traces, turn it on just before yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]AHTML Document insert snippets of html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Since the html part is not intended for offline you could create 2 version of this report: 1. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF 81 - InfoDiscovery Visualization - Data Not Contained in Output File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_IL
Hi Visualization mode (known also as InfoDiscovery) is intended for online interactive data discov......

» Refine Search
» New Search