Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to test the return code from a DYNAM command and avoid ABEND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Nancy I bet it's been 10 years since I actively developed on MVS. But - I have a thought for y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance tuning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Siva I have to ask a basic question - is your performance significantly worse feeling when your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFocus Resource needed asap! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Emamnuelle You might want to move your government gig to the jobs section. We're not sure what......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal page Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Dave, Not that this fully answers the question, but some of the older DevStudio info for javas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] Applying SET NODATA = "something", result in blank in Excel formula bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Martin Sounds like you understand the problem the same as I do. There should be something that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] Applying SET NODATA = "something", result in blank in Excel formula bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Martin I don't have a great answer for you, but an observation to pass along that maybe will spu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown and Export to CSV in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
In case it's helpful, it might be that your PC is set to use IE to open .csv files with IE instead o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining to a table with effective dates/terms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
+1 for Or extract the highest date, set a variable to this value and use this new variable in your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SignOn API - Error : User is not permitted to use WebServices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Siva It's possible you've exceeded your number of MR users or your Web Services license key isn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access the Groups and Subgroup names for the Current logged in User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Raj In general, it sounds like you want to rely on how a Users's Security is set up in the Clien......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Using Visual Studio Code with WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Looks great man -thanks! Toby...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] webfocus_Application data base migration from ORA to SQLMSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
We need to know which version of WebFOCUS you're using. Are you in the midst of upgrading, or are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to sequence the report caster schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Nags, I know this may not be a help to you, but here's a short video of what you want to do that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where does App Studio store fonts and colours? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
I also see a font of Arial under: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Information Builders\Appstudio81\FOCS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where does App Studio store fonts and colours? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Another guess, this could explain why your fonts go away later perhaps. The ol Windows Registry: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] search in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Jay Just wondering 2 things. Does this have to be done in InfoAssist (your subject line says "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBFSException 6000: Too Many Messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Thanks for the follow up. Glad you have it all fixed up now. Just for future refernce, if you typed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use a & date variable in a by field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Anguel It sounds like you're in the very beginning of learning the programming language parts of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DBA Restrictions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Well I learn new things every day! I never saw this GRPLIST function before. If you're using LDAP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DBA Restrictions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Coyne Did you understand the doc Babak sent you? Notice the MFD_PROFILE is used to dynamically ......

» Refine Search
» New Search