Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] updating a table with identity key (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by vnf
let's say I have a table store with the following fields: Store_key is an identity key, store_id is ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] updating a table with identity key (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to update a table that has a identity column as key using data Migrator. I am p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how put a sales to the right of across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Gen Number 858...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how put a sales to the right of across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
8.1.0.5 (2015)...

thank you so much. The issue is that there is a bug in A/S 8.1.0.5...

in the column-total line (ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL AS 'TOTAL' 'CAR.BODY.SEATS' ),I do want the seats to......

It works. thank Mikel. I have added a column-total by in some cases I do not want the RECAP columns......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how put a sales to the right of across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to create a report where I want to put some fields right of a across total. Can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] filling up a dropbox from a dynamicaly created hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
The user select item, location and cost. the procedure1 will find all materials used for that item ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] filling up a dropbox from a dynamicaly created hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I cannot create the file on any schedule (ahead of time) as the calculation depend on the data selec......

hi Chuck, The issue with this is that I will have to run the procedure twice and each procedure tak......

Hi Martin, The project I have is as follow: a user select an item (raw material) in my first proce......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] filling up a dropbox from a dynamicaly created hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
hello, I have a procedure1 that have several input parameters then a HOLD file "H_DROPITEM" is crea......

Discussion Topic  week number is not giving me the right number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to get the week number for a particular date field but I am not getting the righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
thanks Eric. I tried with space before and some how did not work. I tried it again now and Yes, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I tried with MISSING ON in the defined virtual field and it still does not work. I mean I am still g......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I am doing a WEBFOCUS report with a LEFT JOIN. Then, I created a virtual define and I need to identi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] can the subtotal lines be at the top ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
it works for the subtotal lines but the grandtotal line is now at the top. Can we leave the grandto......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] can the subtotal lines be at the top ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I am a report where I use the total functionality and this lines come at the end of each section. Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] multiselect field using a hold file (variable) data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
thank you...

» Refine Search
» New Search