Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have a compound report with 50+ reports and it takes more than 4 minutes to generate. The......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Map layer refresh issue for ESRI map. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I wrote the below code. I am trying to get answer to the issue i have and i replicated the scen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
okay. "I think map engine hates seeing Dialog mgr commands & branching and chokes". &LINES is the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Added -RUN but stll the map layer wont refresh after first run.Looks like the map will only accept f......

Hi Waz, I a doing similar to what you have shown. But the problem is map layer is not refreshing af......

That fex with output format XML serves the ESRI map. For some reason if i try to HOLD and then do ot......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a fex with output format in XML to serve an ESRI Map in HTML canvas. Is there any was i ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Appending(not happening as expected) ID's and passing it to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Doug, I was careless in using || string concatenation instead of |. Was able to solve both issue......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Appending(not happening as expected) ID's and passing it to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am trying to store 3 values separated by OR as an ID column and a description field next to i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML ESRI Map Refreshing issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have an application where i have an HTML with an ESRI map in it. When the HTML loads the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal values in headers add spaces before the number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Just try use || in the define you have and append a single white space. || will remove all white spa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks all of you. I am working on implementing the solution given by Waz,Wep5622...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]A Quick question on renaming SEGMENT name in FOCUS file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks BabakNYC. I will try your solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]A Quick question on renaming SEGMENT name in FOCUS file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
The real scenario is : I have an excel file which i loaded and created a master file.For some securi......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]A Quick question on renaming SEGMENT name in FOCUS file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have created a FOCUS file and by default it gets the SEGMENT name as SEG01.Is there any way i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with TYPE=DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Danny. Thanks.Your trick to invert the data statement worked....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling issue with TYPE=DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a report with few columns and rows and BACKCOLOR is applied to ROWS using the below code......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks MartinY....

» Refine Search
» New Search