Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]VLINE not showing the last plot value on the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
I have 8.1.05M installed too... What would make the difference where yours is working and mine not ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]VLINE not showing the last plot value on the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you for your reply Tony! *sigh* seems to me that easy to set up (non-coding), working (!) and......

Hi all, I'm experiencing the exact same issue, but for me adding the three lines provided by badri ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run on holidays (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by SWES
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run on holidays (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by SWES
I'm sorry, you're right, I meant the file itself which exceeded LENGTH value blabla in the EDAlog in......

Thanks Clif, I will do the EDAPRINT check first thing tomorrow. I did exactly all described by you, ......

Thanks Clif, so if I get you right: the flows that are supposed not to run on holidays as such, will......

Just to make sure: I did put the command SET HDAY = [ HDAYfile ] in the edasprof file too. I also c......

Clif, would you maybe have a clue for me? We upgraded to version 8 but I just can't get the 'Skip o......

I'm looking for a way to generate a list/report of processes (via WebFOCUS and/or ReportCaster) with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] abilitity to open ReportCaster overview schedules at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you for your effort Efrem, it-is-what-it-is I guess... can't believe they make it so hard for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] abilitity to open ReportCaster overview schedules at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Thank you very-much Efrem, exactly what I've been looking for. The only thing now is that I'm still......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] abilitity to open ReportCaster overview schedules at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi, Previously (when on version 7) I was able to open the ReportCaster Explorer in one click via a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] default for 'Run in a new window'-ticker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Tony, by any chance... do you know where to find this in v8? Can't believe they hid it somewhere els......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need a way to dynamically add store number to file names burst out by email: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Is there also a way to not have the file name burst out? It appears to me that there has been a chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Send Report Caster when data is ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Hi Susan! Reason why is I remember you're not using DataMigrator (correct?), ETL_STATS is a table t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Send Report Caster when data is ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SWES
Jen, Just another option for you might be looking at the ETL_STATS file which comes with the softwa......

Discussion Topic  [OPEN CASE]sudden stop of process at 'Check set to: ...' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by SWES
Hello, We're experiencing difficulties for a long time now with sudden stops of ETL flows. Various ......

» Refine Search
» New Search