Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 49
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (976 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I tried both of those and both worked in the cells, but neither worked in the row-total formula....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That works! My clients want zeros in the empty fields, and that fails. It appears they will need t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I have a report that outputs to EXL07 FORMULA that has an ACROSS in it. I'd like the ROW-TOTAL o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Submitting NFR] SAVE AS "Name" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Any news on this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Option 2 is to write six extra lines of code, get superb results and move on. My clients pay me by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll tell you what -- we pre-select on two tables into FOCUS files and then perform the join in WF o......

Yeah I used EQ MISSING to start and there was no change in behavior. Service_Dt is indeed in the ......

Yeah, I tried the SET ALL the proper way first, what you're seeing are the desperate attempts to get......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, I know, it's a stupid question. But since we've upgraded to 8.2 I've had one **** of a time g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright so I think I'm rightly hosed now. I've managed to create a proper master file for the sprea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yep, I just need that puppy out of the way so I can process the file. There's no way to modify the ......

I might. This one has time to develop, not a rush job. I've gotten very close in the last hour. I......

Thank you for the documentation link! I've tried using the Excel adapter and it works great on my i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a data source that is non-negotiable -- an ancient system that spits out an Excel spreadsheet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster With Excel output not sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, that override format is just something you gotta do with the 8.x versions of ReportCaster. On......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm using a very pre-processed inteface, where end-users aren't seeing folders. I was thinking it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Can't prove I'm not clinically insane . . . was there a Favorites feature in the old Dashboards? I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search