Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding subquery result to rows of table, hopefully on a metadata level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Hi Chuck, Not sure what you mean, I'm trying to add this subquery at the synonym level so I'm reall......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Adding subquery result to rows of table, hopefully on a metadata level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
What is the most graceful way to add a subquery to a table beyond adding a subquery to the synonym? ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Questions on grouping / coloring slices in pie charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Hi, I have created some pie charts and while they have come together I chose to go the route of edi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Yep, thanks for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
I have a series of the following: !IBI.FIL.foccache/temp1 !IBI.FIL.foccache/temp2 !IBI.FIL.foccache......

I have a prepared htm document in baseapp that is essentially a tr html element. I want to take a co......

If I store a .htm file in baseapp is there a way to copy and rename it into foccache?...

Thanks Addy - I tried removing the dash but same results. Martin - I'll go down your suggestion som......

Just to follow up - so when I see my blanks it seems to be when TMP_RESULTS is completely empty. If ......

Unfortunately the NODATA didn't work. I started going down the other route but in hopes that I'm jus......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Good Evening, For the report I am building there are a series of metrics that each print a row of d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question about replicating subquery with additional where clauses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Looks like the following does the trick, thanks for your help! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question about replicating subquery with additional where clauses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Right, so what would the syntax look like for supporting a join to the child?...

Or, is the following sufficient and FOCUS is smart enough to pick up the join between CAR and CHILD.......

Martin - okay, so what if the join is occuring on a child of CAR? So would it be something like: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Question about replicating subquery with additional where clauses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
I am translating a SQL query into Focus-eze and in my select fields I want to include a sub query. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with getting distinct value list with row counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Follow up: I went the ranked route. W.r.t. the 'BY' route though, I thought 'BY' is used for sortin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with getting distinct value list with row counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Worked, thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trouble with getting distinct value list with row counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Hi, Trying to do a distinct on a table field to receive the distinct values then add a row counter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating HOLD file to store results from loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sean Sweeney
Works, thanks!...

» Refine Search
» New Search