Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External/Mobile login page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Martin, Not sure if this is what you are asking. We are not using mobile here either but we do have......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Setting a Default Range of values with a slider control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
That is ok. I have searched all the technical content and have found no way to distinguish between t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Setting a Default Range of values with a slider control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Martin, Yes this works great for a single slider. I am using a double slider. If you set properties......

Martin, I have tried that but i only sets the box to a value of 120. The slider still remains at ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED]Setting a Default Range of values with a slider control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Is there a way to set a default range for the slider control in the HTML Composer? I need for the sl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove % from Liquid Gauge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Tony, Thanks that worked! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove % from Liquid Gauge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
I am trying to remove the percent symbol from the Liquid Gauge WF Extension. According to the docume......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALPHA TO DATE (I8YYMD) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
DATECVT(date, 'in_format', output)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] Internal Error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Marie, I just saw this post while researching another issue. I have this issue too when running the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Consecutive Days Under Budget GGSALES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
I am not sure you are asking for what you really need. The above file the dates are unique and there......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Duplicate Values in Line Chart / Hover (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
That is the only solution I have found to. To customize the tooltip. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
I have experienced this as well. I have noticed that when I close all my IE browsers and perform a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: (ClOSED) D3 Timeline charting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
We have tried the both of the suggested approaches. IBI has a case to help modify the Gantt to our n......

Discussion Topic  (ClOSED) D3 Timeline charting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
I am in need of implementing a timeline chart and have found that this D3 chart would work great ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Example: How to use D3 in WebFOCUS (FEX) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
I am in need of implementing a timeline chart and have found that this D3 chart would work great ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] errors when trying to sign-on to source control 8.2.02m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
I am trying to setup TFS source control in WebFOCUS. I am running into an error trying to login to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Companies new to WebFOCUS are also having a hard time with filling the positions. Here in central Fl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HBRSTK1 changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
moves y-axis to top = setAxisSide(getY1Axis(),1); removes y-axis = setDisplay(getY1Label(),false); ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert character (A8) to date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
Have you tried to convert using DATECVT instead? It works for date only and does not require the tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster distribution to user who launched it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MReeder
If they have access on the fly to run reportcaster they can access a link to run deferred. any repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search