Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Content in PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
We used Waz's suggestion and figured out how to use DM and parameterize the document and -Include th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Content in PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Currently no, when they open or filter the html all fexs run/are filtered. Then for the pdf output ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynamic Content in PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I have an html page that contains about 8 different fex's and the user can chose a pdf output of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoApp - Guided Self-Service Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Would you mind sending me a copy too? Thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS IF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
This should get you what you need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Footer with page break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Yes, that will work exactly how I need it!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynamic Footer with page break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Hi I have a report that is set to have a page break on the first sort field. I would like to add a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Set a ReferenceLine on Horizontal Axis using date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
We've had issues adding vertical reference lines (intervention lines) and got them added using this.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Spectral graph (pdf) change color scale (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks MartinY! Those posts led me to opening a case and with tech support help I was able to come t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Spectral graph (pdf) change color scale (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I'm trying to change the color scale in a spectral graph. I've tried to use the colorscale property......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Highlight every other Friday in calendar control?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
WOW! Thank you so much!!! This link will definitely be a favorite!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Highlight every other Friday in calendar control?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
This is better than what I was thinking, I was hoping we could simply highlight but disabling all ot......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Highlight every other Friday in calendar control?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
We have a report where the user picks the start and end date. The report is based off of pay period......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Has anyone found a solution to this issue? We just upgraded to 8202M and I'm experiencing this exact......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks ALL! With all of your help I was able to sort this out. As some suggested, in my original cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Thanks Hallway! Doing that validated what I saw with -? &. The &DATE_TYPE parameter isn't getting ......

Sure! Here is my chart code: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
I have a chart where the user can select what date field to filter on, either Date of Service or Den......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different Formats in 1 field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
Updating to add that I had a second report where I had to display different formats and I used wep56......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding calculated values to a value field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cldiaz
THANK YOU ALL! I was able to get both MartinY and TexasStingray responses to work for my need. So n......

» Refine Search
» New Search