Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Handling Multiple Releases where Synonym Names Match (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jnc
How about the development team using.... APP PREPENDPATH ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Security Issue with Tomcat and IIS connector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
IBeny, My comments may not specifically help, but..... 1. Is svc_webfocus_Dev a real AD userid?......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
I would probably start with a WHENCE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drop down control- html composer - AS 8201m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Only occurs when you multiple enable a combobox. Usually a combobox is single select....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to set a report to only run deferred? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
can you see if you can right click properties, and select the checkbox only run as a deferred report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Indexing Fields Within A Hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
This is subtly simple..... When you choose the FOCUS format, another option is added to the data pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] InfoAssist fails to open some reports: Failed to do FDMinit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
You can usually get more details on this error message in the event.log c:\ibi\WebFOCUS80\logs\even......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Error FOC003 and FOC009 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jnc
Hello Dan, The error message means that ENCTER_DUR_DAILY_SNAP_KEY is not found in the master file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Cannot connect to WebFocus Environment->localhost (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jnc
The issue is with Tomcat. If it doens't stay started, then WebFOCUS isn't going to work. I would s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.7.04 YYMT Date Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Hello Jay, Nothing looks wrong with your code, and the data retrival for AHTML vrs HTML really shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping items in a multi-select list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Combining the two database fields into one listbox probably wouldn't be so hard...... DEFINE FILE C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error while opening the procedure file with developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Hi Raghuram, Working, then not working, usually means something has changed. Have you made any sof......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Underline disappears behind border-color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Sorry bout that..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Underline disappears behind border-color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
It looks like you need to be very specific how you code the stylesheet. I tried it in the gui, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Parameter to composer designed html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
If you add the parameter to the report, then refresh the hyperlink, it will try to create a control ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Overriding stylesheet styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Can we see what is in this file? '/approot/General/company_report.css' I think we might need to see......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why can't I run a procedure after making changes in DevStudio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
You might try the lastest hotfix for 764. Or....another way I've seen to workaround that is to make......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drillmenuitem location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
You can't modify where the popup displays in the GUI. It's set to go below the selected row. Here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML - RECAPturing FMLFOR('A8') problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
Your result is odd... almost like the opposite of LAST. Don't you really mean for the COMPUTE to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dropdown chaining list using XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
suviroks.... I have tried your same page using data source control values instead of procedure. (u......

» Refine Search
» New Search