Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Active Table menu from column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Well, thanks! I've seen the second link, but not the first one you've posted. At least I'll have so......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Active Table menu from column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Thanks for the quick reply Francis, I have already tried that and it almost does the job, but when ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove Active Table menu from column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, I'm trying to add some features to our Active Table Reports via JavaScript but it seems that I ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Compound excel 2007 report, multiple worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, It is imperative for the report we are creating to use multiple worksheets in one excel file. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Overlapping bars in bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Thanks for your reply Pat, The main difference for me is that I want to represent absolute values f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Overlapping bars in bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, I'm trying to build a custom made graph using webfocus but I really wanted to use a bar graph w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get browser language to variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Thanks Dan! It works. FYI, it's HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE that hold the browser's language config. Pedr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Get browser language to variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, We're trying to add i18n capabilities to our portal and we're looking for a way to find out the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dates + dense data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, Thank you all for your replies and please forgive me for my late reply. I manage to create some......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dates + dense data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, I've seen this topic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Total on across label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Well, first of all, it's weird that my signature doesn't show my full profile since it is complete w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Total on across label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pferreira
Hi, I'm kind of a noob in WF and i'm trying to create a graph report that is presented using a % st......

» Refine Search
» New Search