Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML multi-layered radio button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
I'm attempting to create a Radio button in a HTML report that enables other controls conditioned on ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule Duplicating Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Hi Hallway, Actually, I am receiving the report as an attachment, which is good. But the values wit......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Schedule Duplicating Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
I'm receiving a scheduled report that I made just fine. However, the report window displays a copy o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE 'IN FILE' PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Thank you Chuck. That did it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WHERE 'IN FILE' PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
I'm attempting to get values from the UNILEVELTREEHISTORY table based on a list of customerids creat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Scheduling Alert: Automatically Reset (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Attempting to set up an alert schedule that tests for conditions every 10 minutes and sends an alert......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Ok, that did it. I just needed to restart and started getting the emails again. Thanks DWaybright....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Yes, none of the schedules are working as of now. I will check report caster, and see if that fixes ......

No, everything is in the same folder still. The report runs fine, as well as the alert. But for some......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Schedule doesn't create log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
I've been testing email schedules of an alert. It was working fine sending me emails of my report, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alert Assist test for existence returns "file doesn't exist' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Chuck In that case, is there any way for me to set an alert for a report I've created? I'm confused......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alert Assist test for existence returns "file doesn't exist' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
Hi Chuck I'm using version 8.2.02. This is for testing the existence of a file....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Alert Assist test for existence returns "file doesn't exist' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ModGuy31
I'm attempting to create an alert for a previously created report. However, running the test results......

» Refine Search
» New Search