Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Convert Transform non date into Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I convert 41618 into 2018/04/16 OR 4/16/18 OR 04/16/2018? I am using InfoAssist WF 8.02...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Today's Date in virtual field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I put today's date in a define_1 field in Infoassist? I am using resources pane/query panel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist+ Change Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
What does the ; do at end?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist+ Change Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Why am I getting a computational field not recognized error message when I write in Virtual Define F......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Concatenate Virtual Numeric Fields in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I Concatenate Virtual Numeric Fields or Virtual AlphaNumeric Fields such as 5 10 18 to creat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssit GUI convert date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
I have a date field in MDY number format.I want to convert it to YYMD format.How can I do that? for ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssit GUI Compute Quartliles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do divide a column of data ranging from 100 to 10,000 into Quartiles and Percentiles? I don't se......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Show data or tabular report for Bubble Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Is there a way to show the report/data that is generating a chart, specifically a bubble chart. I c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Summary or Aggregate Report similar to Pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I create a tabular report that is similar to a Pivot Table where rows and columns are aggrega......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel binary format .xlsb (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Is there a way to set a report output file to .xlsb? I saw some discussions on this potential back ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] move a report to a different folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I move a report to a different folder within WebFOCUS Infoassist. I created a new folder and......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Output as txt or ccsv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Is there a way to export or output a report in txt or csv rather than Excel. I often have more than......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] paste image or screen shot on Focal Point (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I paste image or screen shot on Focal Point, when I want to show an issue with a picure. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Paste into the header footer when in info assist? Live preview does not display "2:00 PM"...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
its the dialogue manager with the query and canvas pane. I want to display 2:00 PM on active report......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Time Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
How do I show my time stamp as human time like 2:00 PM rather than the default &TOD which displays 1......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rename a Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Hi Focal Point: How do I rename an existing report or file? For example, rename current report from......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tables vs Segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raff
Hi Focal Point: I am three weeks into Webfocus, so I am fairly new to the terminology and underlyin......

» Refine Search
» New Search