Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  DQC need help with date comparasion (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brenda Wilkerson
I need to determine if my incoming date is between to dates in my table.(these are all DateTime form......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Quality Center-question on multiplicator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brenda Wilkerson
I ended up creating a paramameterized component which I can call multiple times and change the name ......

Discussion Topic  Data Quality Center-question on multiplicator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brenda Wilkerson
I have a plan that needs to process several like components. I am using the multiplicator and when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator query question on select top n rows - newbie (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brenda Wilkerson
Figured it out too. Found a union that didn't have columns mapped....arghhh... took this class over......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator query question on select top n rows - newbie (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brenda Wilkerson
The reason I was trying to limit my query was the when I first ran and opened my txt file it showed:......

It is AS400 and I got it to work. I was initially trying the top n rows when I added the fetch n ro......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator query question on select top n rows - newbie (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brenda Wilkerson
I am trying to select the top 5000 rows and get the following: Token 5000 was not valid What are th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create adapter to AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
thx, we have DB2 installed on our ETL server but not the reporting server. ODBC would work. I may ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create adapter to AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
yes...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to create adapter to AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I have several adapters to connect to Sql server but I need to connect to our AS400. Not sure how t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I condition which field to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Yes, thank you that worked as well and cleaner. I knew there had to be an easier way but being fair......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I condition which field to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
oldest is a YYMD date,...

thx, got it to work with the define..... Code below, if there is a shorter way around this, please ......

The dates are different formats, 1 is yymd and the other 2 are A20V so I will have to convert the da......

Here is the error: (FOC266) IF .. THEN .. ELSE .. SYNTAX ERROR (FOC009) INCOMPLETE REQUEST STATEME......

getting If then else syntax error. I'm new at this for WF so I must be missing something. Here is ......

Well that report sample didn't come out right, try it again.. Name tran_type Date ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can I condition which field to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I have a merged file with 3 different date fields. I need to condition which one actually prints o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need to merge 3 hold files and create report from merge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
I have looked at some posts on the forum for merging but nothing I tried works. I would do a union o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert character date of mm/dd/yyy format to date format of mm/dd/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brenda Wilkerson
Got it resolved. Put it in a define and date is converted. Thx all for you help ......

» Refine Search
» New Search