Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to get borders in all cells for header with multiple lines in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Maintain Grid in iframe is not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I have a Maintain form with a grid. It displays fine in a new or topmost window. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] eliminating blank line between report heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Adding the following to the end of the procedure removes the blank line. Unfortunately, it also remo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting based on column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
You can style individual cells when you do a FML(Financial Modeling Language) report. This requires ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Active Report - How to Turn Off Context Menu Upon Click Within Report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I figured it out! The table is calling cellmenu. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Active Report - How to Turn Off Context Menu Upon Click Within Report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I know this is an old post, but I am looking for the same thing. I do not want the context menu when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to remove "Layouts" tab from Active Dashboard-Document Composer-WebFOCUS8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Thank you. This solution is perfect! Just yesterday, I spent hours looking at “arcompound.js” and co......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE] TOC - View Entire Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
In the Table of Contents drop down there is an option to "View Entire Report". Is there any way to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF 8105M - BIP Created in 8007 - Certain Pages Do Not Render. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Deleting all the "Hidden Content" folders solved many issues when we upgraded to 8105M....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RDF more filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Nevermind. I figured it. DUH! Scroll down in the example....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RDF more filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
There is an example called "secondary-filters" in RDFTemplates. I love that moreFilter button. Could......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to set SYSDATE on drop down list or list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I use a fex to set the defaults and then load the html page. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Apply template to Excel with HTMLFORMTYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Thank you both for your suggestions. Unfortunately, this must be on one page. I started with a doc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Apply template to Excel with HTMLFORMTYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I have an Excel worksheet with 3 tables and 1 chart that was created using HTMLFORMTYPE. I also hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Activate panel in portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I went to the Expert's Room at Summit to demonstrate the application. I had five people around me wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using EDAMAIL to send message with an attachment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Thank you, dhagen! That link has been very useful. I can think of many uses for EX EDAPUT. I could ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using EDAMAIL to send message with an attachment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
I have successfully been using EDAMAIL for a while now. One particular application sends email to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved]Merge 2 Hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
You can MacGyver it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you send all the values in a drop down list? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
All your help has been greatly appreciated! I went with part of Ramkumar's solution. If the user s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you send all the values in a drop down list? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
Thank you for the quck replies! However, I must not have explained the issue well. I have a web pa......

» Refine Search
» New Search