Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to pass date values in UK Date format to ReportCaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi Martin, I have re-tested the report this morning. Output files are generated without any error a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to pass date values in UK Date format to ReportCaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Many thanks, Chuck and Martin. Martin, your solution is working without any issues. It should give......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to pass date values in UK Date format to ReportCaster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I have a report built using InfoAssist. The report is on a Portal however we want to schedule ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks all for your inputs. There is no issue now. I made a mistake in preparing the formula defin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj

Hi @BabakNYC It is indeed a candidate for a master file. I assume only AppStudio can create a maste......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, Does anyone know if there is any limitation on the size (that is number of characters) a DEFINE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] InfoAssist: Can we create a pivot table that displays summary only? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
I have used HOLD file concept in WebFOCUS. I was planning to focus on the language, but fortunately ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] InfoAssist: Can we create a pivot table that displays summary only? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Thanks Chuck. We don't have the IBI Tech Support. So closing this discussion. Regards, Manoj....

Does anyone think that using the WebFOCUS report programming language the expected results can be di......

Hi Martin, Thanks for your reply. I guess (as I have struggled with how I can translate the "SUM C......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] InfoAssist: Can we create a pivot table that displays summary only? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I have a requirement to write a report using InfoAssist. User can create pivot table when the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist. How to build a custom parameter independent of physical source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
This was solved by adding a static parameter to InfoAssist report. Thanks and regards, Manoj....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there any way to execute small scripts using a command window or similar? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Noted with thanks, dbeagan....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there any way to execute small scripts using a command window or similar? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi Daniel, I added the commands using 'Text Editor' and after saving to a file and running the fil......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is there any way to execute small scripts using a command window or similar? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, I am new to WebFOCUS (only InfoAssist and BIP is used by us). While I know that most of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist n BI-Summary and Detail presentation, a working strategy, please? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Closing this for now. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist: How to get runtime row sequence number and filter it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Many thanks Chuck. As I am using InfoAssist, I am assuming that the SEQ_ID is a COMPUTE calculatio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist: How to get runtime row sequence number and filter it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, We are using InfoAssist to create a report. I want to get a runtime row sequence number base......

» Refine Search
» New Search