Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Email limit ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Thanks for the response Martin. Yes, 5600 different email addresses with an inline report for the e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Email limit ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
I tried sending around 5,600 emails that contain an attachment from ReportCaster and it failed to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FROM email value different than Reply Address and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
When I put different values for the FROM vs. the Reply the Reply address is always the address the i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FROM email value different than Reply Address and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
For a particular project I would like when the recipient receives the email from Report Caster it sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl07 output fails HTTP 500 EXCELSERVURL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Thanks Martin, that worked! Thanks Toby for all the info too! I really appreciate everyone's help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl07 output fails HTTP 500 EXCELSERVURL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Sorry for my ignorance Martin. So you are saying Change: IBIF_excelservurl | &IBI_WEBAPP_CONTEXT_RO......

I was able to get to the Admin Console from the BI Portal. Under Configuration->Client Settings->Re......

Martin, Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I cannot get to the administration console on the webser......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Exl07 output fails HTTP 500 EXCELSERVURL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
When I generate a report in EXL07 format it fails with the error message "(FOC3230) HTTP REQUEST RET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Administration Console login issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
We ended up restarting the server and it cleared up all the issues we were having....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Administration Console login issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get help from our server team to identify the issue. I'll ask ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Administration Console login issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Starting a few days ago we are unable to get into the Administration Console. It's also prompting w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Report Caster login error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Hello, When I try logging into Report Caster I'm receiving an error message of "The Distribution Se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Task type File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
I figured it out. I had to place my file that Report Caster was picking up on the Report Server not......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster Task type File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
I have a Report Caster schedule with a task of type File. I'm giving the task the path to the file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Unable to read file popup excel only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
It seems to work fine when I change it to EXL07. I cannot remember why I've decided not to use that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Unable to read file popup excel only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
We are experiencing an issue when the report is output to excel. Our reports output to EXL2K in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Caster Schedule transfer ownership (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
I've tried just about every option I can think of and I still am not able to change the ownership of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Caster Schedule transfer ownership (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeW
Thanks Crystal. When I pick rules for this group the box appears but everything is blank, I just se......

I think you are on to something. I did check and my User ID is in the Administrators group. I righ......

» Refine Search
» New Search