Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster "Send all reports as attachments" Text Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Thanks manglum. That's easy enough for me, as I do have several set up that way, but I was thinking......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster "Send all reports as attachments" Text Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
In ReportCaster, under the Distribution tab, I would like the text, in the text box, labeled as "Sen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.0.9 Error Messages are "cut-off" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Yeah, I always run with those options on, helps with debugging code. So, no, that does not make a di......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 8.0.0.9 Error Messages are "cut-off" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Has anyone experienced having your error messages "cut-off" in WF 8.0.0.9? This is _all_ what I'm g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] WF 8: Cannot include resource specified by provided key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
I received that same error, but it was when our WebFOCUS client server was not configured correctly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster print multiple copies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Great info Darin. In talking with our Printer Queue guy, that is exactly what I'm working on right n......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster print multiple copies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Don, thanks for the suggestions and sample code. That looks very plausible. Can ReportCaster handl......

Unfortunately Tom, they wish it to be printed... for them... lots and lots of copies. ......

Good suggestion Prarie. Thank you. But email won't work completely. People can't carry around an e......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster print multiple copies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Looking for a way in ReportCaster to print multiple copies of the same document. I'm setting up a j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze Rows or Columns in Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
We have a Hub-Sub environment. I use WebFOCUS 7.6, not the mainframe FOCUS here at DTNA, and have my......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze Rows or Columns in Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Prarie, Could you elaborate, just a bit. Do you have a page or chapter in the Creating Reports wit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Freeze Rows or Columns in Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Does anyone know if you can Freeze Rows or Columns when using the Excel Output? Have some not so te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Variable Masks in a flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Jack, Thank you. I was able to use your code with the concatenated Mask field: AND COMPUTE TEST1/A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Variable Masks in a flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
Jack, You were correct on the ANDing. Your method of concatenating the fields worked. Ready for p......

I can do this WHERE function: WHERE fieldname1 EQ (holdfilename1) WHERE fieldname2 EQ (holdfile......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Variable Masks in a flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
I have a FOCUS flat file that contains multiple lists of masks that can be used to extract fields fr......

Discussion Topic  SQL PREPARE SQLIN FROM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Robert B Clark
I need to get data from a HOLD file and compare it with an SQL table. I'd rather use SQL code. I'm......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: proper syntax for executing a MSS stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
You first have to make sure you queue up the remote connection to the SQL server properly, i.e. a hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: $ sign on Data Text of Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert B Clark
I was able to use this: setDataTextDisplay(true); setDataTextPosition(4); setCustomDataText(getS......

» Refine Search
» New Search