Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you pass a Parameter in a Graph ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Hi This is my child report TABLE FILE F_QLTY_MEDERROR SUM 'F_QLTY_MEDERROR.D_SERVICECENTERTY......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you pass a Parameter in a Graph ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Hi.. I have a similar problem and i used your answer... ON GRAPH SET STYLE * TYPE=DATA, ACROSSCOLUM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
I have to make 3 graphs, the first drill by year the second, the second drill the third by quarter, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
haha yes i noticed that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Thank you so much.. Your code clear my doubts ......

Ok..I've added the WHERE clause..but still..when I pass to the child graph I get the error of not ha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
I have a graph that needs to do a drill according to the slice you click... how can i get the value?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rank a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Hi all! Dan Satchell.. I did as you post me..and it worked but what I need is the top 5 based on Err......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rank a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Can you help with that? this is my advanced graph code.. -*INTERNAL_PROPERTIES$fieldDisplayMode=labe......

It is an advance graph.. I can't add many By prefixes......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Rank a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
I need to get a top ten so i could graph their data.. is there a way to get a top based on a column ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph with across titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Hi..I don't have the centurysales table.. and I'm still trying to get this graph.. I tried to do it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph with across titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Yes..it is an active report.. here is the code.. TABLE FILE F_QLTY_PATSATISFACTION SUM 'AVE.F_......

Discussion Topic  Graph with across titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
I have a report with an across column... when i have the default initial presentation it displays th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error while referencing an advanced graph from a composer layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
Well i still can't find the solution..but i found something weird in the composer code...there is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error while referencing an advanced graph from a composer layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lovime85
I have the 7.6.10 version... i will search for the fix you mentioned... THANKS ......

ok..new error.. 0 NUMBER OF RECORDS IN GRAPH= 1 PLOT POINTS= 1 JPEG FILE SAVED ... 0......

Done..Still error Graph code -* File mortality_rate.fex JOIN F_PATIENT_STAY_DETAIL.F_PATIENT_STAY_......

ok...forget last message .. there was no reference..stil the..."The hold file name is missing from t......

Ok.. now I don't get that error..but when it runs ..the page retrieve me "No HTML output""EDA no dat......

» Refine Search
» New Search