Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restore Managed reporting fex file names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Hi Susan, This is really helpful, I can able to get the detail about the originial file names. Thank......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Restore Managed reporting fex file names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Hi All, I recently had some issues with my Devlopment environment folder, in MRE, I had around 1000......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parms from HTML to another HTML to another HTML to a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
first_html.htm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parms from HTML to another HTML to another HTML to a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Jen, you can use window.opener method in javascript function to get the calling HTML values as, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing Leading spaces from the Column Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Hi All, Thanks for all the suggestions and sorry for the late reply.. I am able to work out for the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Removing Leading spaces from the Column Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Hi All, I got stuck in a problem. I have one column data as "1. Some string Data Here" No......

Discussion Topic  Removing leading spaces from the data (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by Anmol
Hi All, I have a cloumn value displaying as "1. Some string value is here" This value is......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DECODE for Month Order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Hi Densie, can you remove BY MO statement from the TABLE file METRIC_DATA_HOURS, because you are us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer Lost Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Don, Yes I have faced this issue before, I think it occurs because we have opened the same HTML fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -MRNOEDIT and -DOS not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
What error are you getting Kaushik... could you pls paste the error code here so that we can suggest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
is there any javascript error....(you can see this error at the status bar) can you post your HTML c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Drill down procedure in PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
I am not sure..how PPT format works in webFocus, i never heard of PPT format and also not able to ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image in a row of exl2k output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image in a row of exl2k output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
You can position the image in excel output ..... here is the code which displays in each row depend......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster and Report Updates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
HI Kevin, What Darin has suggested is right?? if any new parameters has been added in the procedure(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text box to populate a List box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Hi Joe, Here is complete example of the provided scenario, you need to make a use of Javascript.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] !IBI.FIL - limitation?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
I too ran the above code and it seems that it is printing all the 50 report data...upto 32 as styled......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
I also got this type of error sometime before.. This is something with the performance of the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Default Browser in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anmol
Thanks Tony.. i Had also feel like that, but just a curious that before the sending the data to prin......

» Refine Search
» New Search