Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Line and Bar in JS chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi Sir, Thank you for your help. It worked. I am really not aware of this blaproperties. Your docum......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Line and Bar in JS chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi All, I am trying to draw combined line and bar graph. It is working fine in normal graph where th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXCEL FORMATTING BORDER ISSUE WITH SEQUENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
I am creating an excel report with some conditional styling and the report has three BY verbs. Where......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reporting Object Filter Criteria - Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi, I have created a Reporting Object which exposes some of the columns for the end user to report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF wrap and Alignment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi JG, I work with 7.1.4 now. The issue I am facing is in 7.1.4 version. It is not that we are tryi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF wrap and Alignment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
No Luck Rsquared, Still the problem persists, for some values wrapping happens for some values it i......

Hi JG and Rsquared, I tried the code you have given, but still i could see wrapping not appearing pr......

Hi JG, I made a mistake by not posting the code within ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF wrap and Alignment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi All, I have a report where I need to show multiple columns one below the other and their alignmen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] graph templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] graph templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi, I have a bubble graph created where I need to set the colors of bubbles to be fixed. so I am usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blob images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Thanks JG, I will try this and update you on the result. Thanks much on the solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blob images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Thanks JG, sorry that I have started the same topic again. Thanks for the suggestion. I am able to s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Blob images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi , I tried saving the blob field. but am not getting the image but only the text of the jpg is com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extract .jpg from a BLOB column in DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi Hammoj, I tried saving the blob field. but am not getting the image but only the text of the jpg ......

Discussion Topic  RE: nbsp; at the bottom of each report request. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi All, When I remove all the css and create the report nbsp is being removed and I also found momen......

Discussion Topic  RE: nbsp; at the bottom of each report request. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy

Thanks Ginny, Now code is coming in the message...

Discussion Topic  nbsp; at the bottom of each report request. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Hi All, I have a report which is printing 3-4 colums, at the end of the report bottom a small space......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Form Fex - Error Retrieving Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Srinivasan_Munuswamy

» Refine Search
» New Search