Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (225 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating # of months between year-month variable and date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
In this case, Frank, the dates are from the data file. The end date in the data file may times has ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating # of months between year-month variable and date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Another question on DATEDIF. When working with 2 smart dates, and the start date could be within ......

I thought it should be simple like your example. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculating # of months between year-month variable and date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I thought this would be fairly simple, but I have tried many approaches and cannot get this to work ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Developer available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by JohnB
Hi. I am a WebFOCUS Developer with 20 years of experience. I am available for work anywhere in the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dashboard -- how to remove tab created when user published a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
If a user of a group view in the dashboard right-clicks on a report from their domain tree, and publ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] rename parameter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a control and its associated parameter in a launch page. The variable in the focexec associa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maximum length of focexec name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
With some testing I found the limit is 64 characters. Still, I'd like to know where this is in the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] maximum length of focexec name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
What is the maximum length a focexec name can be and where is this in the documentation? Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] change launch page from single-select to multi-select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I created a launch page for a report with 2 fields with parmenters as single-select, and built a cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] control the interval of the labels on the x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] control the interval of the labels on the x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Does anyone know how to control the interval of the labels on the x axis? I would need it to displa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Bar Graph -- I want to sort bars, but not show sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a similar situation with the x axis -- I have a graph where the date values are month - year ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally displaying a field without dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
Looks like it is not doable without rewriting the focexec. Thanks, everyone....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally displaying a field without dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
On one tab only, on only one of the 3 spreadsheets this focexec creates, FIELD_A -- the enire column......

A column can be in a report sometimes and not others, when you make NOPRINT a variable. I have done......

I tried WHEN in the stylesheet code, but that didn't work. Do you have any suggestions on how to do......

The condition is based on when a FIELD has a specific value. The code is too complex to save the val......

The report is ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Saving Advanced graph output to PowerPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
I have a series of graphs, some are individual, and some would need to be paired with a report on th......

» Refine Search
» New Search