Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RESTRICT_TO_IP Not Working as Intended. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Hi, Recently we have been trying to lock down our Reporting Server security. We want to ensure tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus User Security: How do you prevent Brute force of passwords? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Thank JG. Right now, we are using the WebFocus MR authentication. Unfortunately we do not have the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus User Security: How do you prevent Brute force of passwords? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Hi, I currently have Webfocus 7.6.4 (Client and Server) running, through Tomcat / IIS. Recently we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error attaching to Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
We set the agents at 32. Whenever we checked for this, it would seem there are still plenty of agen......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error attaching to Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
I've been getting this error quite a bit recently, but not all the time: Error attaching to Reportin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MVP.XML wiped out. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
We have been recently got our file mvp.xml wiped out clean upon a routine startup. Has anyone else ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating Reporting Objects using SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Hi, We recently began creating reporting objects to be used in our dashboard through the Report Ass......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Full Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Hi, I am trying to run a Full Outer Join on to HOLD files. However, there are no options in Webfoc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing the MRE Password Redirect Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
I need to change my signature. I am using 7.6.4 server/client. I don't see it there. The page's U......

Discussion Topic  Changing the MRE Password Redirect Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Does anyone know where and which .jsp page or script I need to change in order to modify the page th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trouble Bursting a Simple PDF report through Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
THe result I get is 1 large PDF file with all the values as 009 etc. There is no bursting if I run ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trouble Bursting a Simple PDF report through Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Trouble Bursting a Simple PDF report through Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Hi, I was working on trying to get a report to burst to a distribution list through Report Caster. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know how to hide URL for Drilldowns completely (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
The initial Page will be an HTML PAGE that has a drop-down list that is populated through a procedur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know how to hide URL for Drilldowns completely (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
I have tried what Tony has posted, however the link is still populated at the top. Could it be due ......

I was trying to convert the query string drill downs to a dynamic post at report time as well as pre......

Discussion Topic  Anyone know how to hide URL for Drilldowns completely (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
I have read the support forums and only found methods for hiding the URL when the HTML is a form. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Passing the &IBIMR_user variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Thanks to everyone that contributed, a solution has been found. Ryan & Sayed's idea worked fine. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Passing the &IBIMR_user variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BenC
Below is the HTML: <!-- Generated by Report Layout Painter --> <HTML> <HEAD> <......

Are you saying to right click on the field in the Developer Studio HTML Editor, or to right click th......

» Refine Search
» New Search