Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WITHIN does not seem to be valid InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
Hello Kathryn, I am trying to do this CNT.CASE_NUMBER WITHIN ITEM_NUMBER but I can't. I don't get......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WITHIN does not seem to be valid InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
WITHIN does not seem to be valid operator in InfoAssist 7.3...

Discussion Topic  WITHIN does not seem to be valid InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
Do we have a workaround? Can we use anything else in order to recieve the results desired? Thanks in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nested IFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
No, not really. I wanted to put it under another topic and I wasn't sure how I ended up there. Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nested IFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
Dave, Do you know what's the limit? Thanks! Karin...

And yes, I am on 7.7 but going to 8.0. Thank you! Karin...

Thank you so much! Karin...

Discussion Topic  Nested IFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
Good Afternoon, Is there a limit of nested IFs within a define? And what is the limit of how many de......

This is great info! Thank you so much! Karin...

Discussion Topic  Nested IFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
Good Afternoon, Is there a limit of nested IFs within a define? And what is the limit of how many de......

Discussion Topic  IF Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
The total length of the IF-statement ( in characters ) seems to have a maximum, can someone please l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] One More issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
The reason it was not working is because the field I was grabbing was only set up to give us only th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] One More issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC

I'm wondering if I show you an example of what I'm trying to do would help (for example I would like......

Since you metioned the date as a sorting field I put it there as an invisible field but it's still ......

I don't want the date to be a sort date because I don't want that to be the first field. Please let ......

No, I am sorting by ID I have never posted code so I am not sure how is this going to work so forgiv......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] One More issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
I am currently working on a report that pulls all the ID's for a certain ORG from 2006 to now. What ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How Do I make a define in Advanced Graph tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by karinC
Thank you Danny-SRL That worked ......

» Refine Search
» New Search