Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Non-WebFOCUS File Distribution via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I have a bunch of Excel reports that are generated using VBA/Excel programs and put in a Windows out......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Possible to get an empty report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I am using format 'DFIX DELIMITER |' and when no records are returned, I need the output file to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks much Francis and Tony for your help. The issue has been resolved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks Francis. I do not get the milliseconds in the display but if I do APP HOLD and hold it as a t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I have the ORDATE stored in P8.0 and ORDTME stored in P6.0 format. I need to convert it to DATETIME ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing Leading/Trailing Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Hi Rifaz, Thanks so much for further input. However, it seems that DFIX only works with PCHOLD or HO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing Leading/Trailing Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Rifaz - Thanks much for the tip! There is a slight issue though - this doesn't seem to work with the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Removing Leading/Trailing Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Here are some sample source fields and their format FIELD1 - A15 FIELD2 - P12.4 FIELD3 - HMDYYS FIE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date/Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks guys!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date/Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I need to put the date/time stamp in the output file name in the format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS(2013092314112......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Avg on Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
It worked. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Avg on Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I am running into a similar problem. I am getting the sum for field ASALES instead of the average. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED_NFR] Active reports using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Agreed. I think I read somehwere that it was fixed in one of the later version. Thanks for confirmin......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED_NFR] Active reports using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I have an AHTML report with the code produced below. When we export this report to Excel, the ACROSS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disabling ReportCaster Jobs in Bulk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks for clarification....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disabling ReportCaster Jobs in Bulk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Ok, I think I could use Schedule Blackout Date feature in ReportCaster. I have set Jan 02 (Monday) a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Disabling ReportCaster Jobs in Bulk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I have more than 100 jobs in the report caster that I don't want to run per the schedule on Monday a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using Computed Fields in the Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks guys. I followed your suggestions and it worked....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using Computed Fields in the Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
For some reason the 'WHERE TOTAL' line in the following code doesn't seem to be working. Everything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drillmenuitem issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Would do. Thanks....

» Refine Search
» New Search